Girl goes to India almost gets raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
That is nothing, cadaan chick calacal about being groped and touched. Look what at they are doing to their women.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That is nothing, cadaan chick calacal about being groped and touched. Look what they are doing to their women.

WTf:faysalwtf:

This is my first scene of rape clip that I watched... I'm kinda confused. Wth, they be acting like animals. Goats are better and more intelligent than those rapiststundistan:(

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
WTf:faysalwtf:

This is my first scene of rape clip that I watched... I'm kinda confused. Wth, they be acting like animals. Goats are better and more intelligent than rapists:(

This is the result of worshiping the shaitan himself (polytheism). What is more depressing is no one is intervening to help the woman.

:snoop:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This is the result of worshiping the shaitan himself (polytheism). What is more depressing is no one is intervening to help the woman.

:snoop:
And in broad day light too. I didn't know they did this crime in public broad daylight. That's sad and fucked up. Totally messed up

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
And in broad day light too. I didn't know they did this crime in public broad daylight. That's sad and fucked up.

They do that all the time. I once saw a video long time ago of a school girl almost rapped in a bus but she escaped. They Ripped her clothes up and she run out naked.

That nation have a lot of xoolos.

:faysalwtf:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
They do that all the time. I once saw a video long time ago of a school girl almost rapped in a bus but she escaped. They Ripped her clothes up and she run out naked.

This nation have a lot of xoolos.

:faysalwtf:
I think the overpopulation and poverty, caste systems are all the thing these rapes, crimes stem from.

Imagine a population of 1.3 billion altogether in a 1.2 mil square miles area of land:drakekidding: crime rates will increase for sure... they're fucked up to say the least..

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Look at this experiment. Its like vultures waiting for a lion to Finnish eating a kill and they cant wait to devour it.

:ooh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::deadmanny::deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending