Girl goes to India almost gets raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I hear France is about to have revolution 0.2, what are your thoughts ?

It was hot here last few weeks but now it's cool, i don't think a revolution will start off in France lmao Macron and the yellow vests will have a debate and discuss

It was hot here last few weeks but now it's cool, i don't think a revolution will start off in France lmao Macron and the yellow vests will have a debate and discuss

I've been there couple of times.

How come no one speaks English bro? French language is too hard to pronounce

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Oh for real?:ohhh:

Religious faarax's ain't innocent too. Nacalaa.

:mybusiness: xaliimos ain't better tho

I remember around 2003 this geeljire who was religious he wanted to taste the malab so bad and when he did he felt guilty and repented. then started to tarnish the girls image.

Around 2005 we had some garxis rooms in paltalk and GeoCities pages of some farax exposing girls that they slept with.

I wouldn't blame xalimos to make hijra to ajnabis.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I've been there couple of times.

How come no one speaks English bro? French language is too hard to pronounce

Because the French language is the only language needed in the country, unlike Germany where you need to speak at least Germand and English:siilaanyosmile:
French people are proud and they think everyone should speak their language :farmajoyaab:
But the french youth is more encline to learn English and Spanish these days to be honest!

Because the French language is the only language needed in the country, unlike Germany where you need to speak at least Germand and English:siilaanyosmile:
French people are proud and they think everyone should speak their language :farmajoyaab:
But the french youth is more encline to learn English and Spanish these days to be honest!

I tried to order food but couldn't even say simple sentences or pronounce them, I almost starved. :bell:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I remember around 2003 this geeljire who was religious he wanted to taste the malab so bad and when he did he felt guilty and repented. then started to tarnish the girls image.

Around 2005 we had some garxis rooms in paltalk and GeoCities pages of some farax exposing girls that they slept with.

I heard their malab reeks of curry and is bushy:drakelaugh::mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I tried to order food but couldn't even say simple sentences or pronounce them, I almost starved. :bell:
:yacadiim:you need a guide who can help you survive in France:siilaanyolaugh:
i'm planning to be a guide for somalis tourist who want to visit Bordeaux (where I'm currently living) :siilaanyosmile:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

I have seen a documentary about Generation Identity talking about civil war and killing the migrants. its scary you need to watch and prepare for you and your exit route.

The are powers that are working hard to start wars in Europe.

but we are the new generation, it's not our fault

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I have seen a documentary about Generation Identity talking about civil war and killing the migrants. its scary you need to watch and prepare for you and your exit route.

The are powers that are working hard to start wars in Europe.

I think a civil war will start in Europe in the future and i'm supporting the identity generation, their sh*tty politicians are destroying Europe and i can't side with low IQ politicians who rather prefer killing the proletaire by importing more migrants who don't share the same values as the europeans.
And I think i'll go back to East Africa when i finished my bachelor:siilaanyosmile:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I think a civil war will start in Europe in the future and i'm supporting the identity generation, their sh*tty politicians are destroying Europe and i can't side with low IQ politicians who rather prefer killing the proletaire by importing more migrants who don't share the same values as the europeans.
And I think i'll go back to East Africa when i finished my bachelor:siilaanyosmile:

They are paving the way for more migrant/refugees to enter Europe and you have economic collapse, that is a recipe for civil war.

Just keep yourself up to date with what is going round your environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending