Girl goes to India almost gets raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I always knew they were shit but not this bad.

Even arab men, as aggressive as they are towards women, don't rape women in public.

hindi faaraxs are something else entirely.

but then again I think India is the worst place to be a woman, even a little girl.

People worshiping penis and vagina statues etc. as their gods multiply by high population of cuck males plus cheesy Bollywood films with special effects that defeats the concept of the law of physics And you have are a recipe for disaster.

Btw look at this cheesy special effects

If i were Indian teen i would feel i can move mountains.

Last edited:
******s, why do the white girls even go there?? This country has all the characteristic of a shithole ; corruption, violence toward women, rape, malnutrition, poorness, pollution and religious's tension!

I wouldn't go there as a male and idk why non indian women travel in that hellhole:mahubowtf::faysalwtf::ayaanswag::farmajoyaab:

White people go to India to “find themselves” :manny:

look at these curry ******s savages...they're worse than bantu

Our Somali women are spoiled :shaq:

In Somalia its the same. Xiitaa nimanka somali intay afduubaan gabdhaha markay iyaga ka dhargaan bey gaalada usii geeyaan siday u kufsadaan Xamar. Waad maqashay baan u ,alayn inkaarta ka socoto Somalia siiba Xamar.. Kufrinimo korbaad u dhaafteen, intee lagu arkay gabadh Muslim ah oo gaal loo geeyo siduu isagana u kufsado. Yep, Somali women are truly spoiled. ma sha Allah. Thank you so much boys for spoiling our women, they are so blessed and are lucky to have you, but Somali women are ungrateful, so they will never see just how spoiled they are. My only hope is for Somali women to see how incredibly ungrateful they are towards our amazing, protective, strong, brave men.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
White people go to India to “find themselves” :manny:
Instead Yashish, Manjot, and Pardeep find them.
mjlit2.png

I saw the video when she first posted. When she showed the clip of them standing behind her closed door, I was on edge, and was afraid they were going to kick her door in.

People worshiping penis and vagina statues etc. as their gods multiply by high population of cuck males plus cheesy Bollywood films with special effects that defeats the concept of the law of physics And you have are a recipe for disaster.

:gucciwhat::mindblown:

I am dead!:deadmanny:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

The funny thing is that I watched this movie once. Long time ago tho:siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So I read the comment section and she made an update.

The hotel is shut down, the police are investigating. But since it's India, the police will be bribed.

Indians are truly useless. They smell like shit and they look dirty all the time, with their thick accents.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You must have enjoyed the action and the special effects :siilaanyolaugh:
Shit was trendy in my area, so I had to check it.

The only thing I like about Bollywood movies is prolly the comedy skits... you can add the music too. Wasn't bad at all:siilaanyolaugh:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Never liked Bollywood movies because of one thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:russ:
Well, it wasn't bad at least. ^Some^ were cringy af, while others were too good to be true

Used to skip the romance part. When things get dirty:reallymaury:

Let's say it was better than Nollywood even tho Nollywood was lit seldomly:sass2:

Last edited:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Well, it wasn't bad at least. ^Some^ were cringy af, while others were too good to be true

Used to skip the romance part. When thkngs get dirty:reallymaury:

Let's say it was better than Nollywood even tho Nollywood was lit seldomly:sass2:

Horta kaalay, are Nigerian actors semi deaf why do they scream all the time in all their movies.

yaab :williamswtf:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Horta kaalay, are Nigerian actors semi deaf why do they scream all the time in all their movies.

yaab :williamswtf:
:deadmanny: I guess it's in their genetics

You hear the loud noises even when they are in an opposite sidewalk and on phone call too:damn:

:drakekidding: the accent is even more funnier

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I guess it's in their genetics

You hear the loud noises even when they are in an opposite sidewalk and on phone call too:drakekidding:

We take the cake when it comes to phone calls. I remember a last month i was at a clinic and this middle aged Somali man come in and sat next to me. we greeted and everything was cool then his phone rang he had those old Nokia phones (we call it Tooshle).

The man wasted 1mins on "maimaqlaysaa, aniga waan kumaqlaa adiga mai maqlaysaa" out loud.

I could hear faint sound "haa adeer waan kumaqlaa isbitaalkii matagtay" it was crazy. I had to explain to him if you talk softer the other person could hear you but if you talk loud it would create noise and the other person would have had time hearing you. He was like "haa masaas baa adeer".

:damn::deadmanny:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
We take the cake when it comes to phone calls. I remember a last month i was at a clinic and this middle aged Somali man come in and sat next to me. we greeted and everything was cool then his phone rang he had those old Nokia phones (we call it Tooshle).

The man wasted 1mins on "maimaqlaysaa, aniga waan kumaqlaa adiga mai maqlaysaa" out loud.

I could hear faint sound "haa adeer waan kumaqlaa isbitaalkii matagtay" it was crazy. I had to explain to him if you talk softer the other person could hear you but if you talk loud it would create noise and the other person would have had time hearing you. He was like "haa masaas adeer".

:damn::deadmanny:
That's elderly somalis.... to be specific

Eedos and Adeers:samwelcome:

Nigerians tho; both youngins and elder aren't different. At least we better:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending