Girl checks her white parents for racism

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Twitter is going to leak her address and get her parent's fired, why did she do that to her parents?
She's an sjw. She wants to get that first hand ghetto experience for her parents. Soon they will be so broke they will be forced to live in the ghetto.

Greg and karen about to see what it's like to live in a black neighbourhood.

:mjlaugh:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The dad is right, AAs are lazy that's why they CONTINUE to suffer
Nah it's just a sick cycle of poverty they're stuck in. Only 30% will leave the ghetto every generation. The majority constantly feed the cycle.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What an unbearable little dickhead. Imagine mouthing off to someone who changed your shit-filled nappies/diapers like that :ohlord::pacspit:
Her smirk ruined it for me. It's like she can already smell the clout :russ:

Poor girl is a victim of liberal brainwashing. I guess it starts at a younger age. AAs commit most of the violent crimes in the USA, the father has a point and has seen things. This little girl should shut her mouth and carry on playing Roblox or making TikTok videos

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Poor girl is a victim of liberal brainwashing. I guess it starts at a younger age. AAs commit most of the violent crimes in the USA, the father has a point and has seen things. This little girl should shut her mouth and carry on playing Roblox or making TikTok videos
Shes brainwashed big time shes regurgitating same CNN talking points, her dad is right these people prefer the ghetto and the blacks whondont can make it.