Getting two wives (islam)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why does it trigger some to hear that a successful young man wants to marry 2 wives within his means?

Is it not my business if i choose to do so? Ain't no one can tell me what to do as an alpha and dominant man.

I'm seeing this latina convert baddie and i'm thinking to wifey up some day. We agreed that i have the final say on the rights that a man is afforded in islam and that includes getting a second wife if we get married. My parents want me to marry a somali woman but i already love this girl. I already wanted a somali wife either way, so i'm happy to get another since i can afford it once i finish my degree.

The point is don't hate! A man handles his own business and if wants two wives that's his god given right.

Peace and love to all.

Word of advice my fellow somalis. Do a good degree and secure that pay, then everything else will fall into place. Sisters you have your rights, but we men also have our needs and rights and a man that cannot enforce his role as man of the house should not get married.

A push over is no man and ladies we all know you deep down look down on weak men.

:salute:

If you can provide for both and love them equally great.

But to not cause issues you might have to make sure both agree on this otherwise it's just gonna end badly.

Also, if you're in the West multiple wives won't be allowed.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why does it trigger some to hear that a successful young man wants to marry 2 wives within his means?

Is it not my business if i choose to do so? Ain't no one can tell me what to do as an alpha and dominant man.

I'm seeing this latina convert baddie and i'm thinking to wifey up some day. We agreed that i have the final say on the rights that a man is afforded in islam and that includes getting a second wife if we get married. My parents want me to marry a somali woman but i already love this girl. I already wanted a somali wife either way, so i'm happy to get another since i can afford it once i finish my degree.

The point is don't hate! A man handles his own business and if wants two wives that's his god given right.

Peace and love to all.

Word of advice my fellow somalis. Do a good degree and secure that pay, then everything else will fall into place. Sisters you have your rights, but we men also have our needs and rights and a man that cannot enforce his role as man of the house should not get married.

A push over is no man and ladies we all know you deep down look down on weak men.

I have never met a Yahya who is Alpha
salute.png

Peace and love to all.

Woman have God given right to if she want her husband not to have another wife btw marriage is contract and with in that contract the woman have say in it if she want she can choose with in the contract that the husband cant have others wife's that is woman right that God has given them
@ayaanx @Furioso @Nostalgia @sigmund @Basra @Basic tag others ladies 2

Men who say they only want 1 wife are already mentally subdued and westernised.

Obviously women would be against it.

I'm aiming for 4. Elite 4. One of every race. Yes, just that.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Men who say they only want 1 wife are already mentally subdued and westernised.

Obviously women would be against it.

This morning when i read @AhmedSmelly thread where he said he is extra horny, a thought came to me.

Why are men not Nuted like dogs are. When a dog is nuted, he is not horny and doesn't go humping female dogs. or am i wrong?

This morning when i read @AhmedSmelly thread where he said he is extra horny, a thought came to me.

Why are men not Nuted like dogs are. When a dog is nuted, he is not horny and doesn't go humping female dogs. or am i wrong?
I don't think they want another wife so they can have more sex but to have more children to become landheere.

They did in the past and they were eunuchs. They used to guard the sultans harems, since they lost the desire for women.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My name is not Yahya Walal, I posted it on another thread tho:browtf:

@Samaalic Era

Prophet Yahya PBUH was a gentle pure soul. He was like an Angel. In Quran, Allaah swt praised him alot. One of the adjective of the praise was 'Hasur" he was unmarried.

And Prophet Issa pbuh was his first cousin, also very gentle and pure. He also never married.

For me a mark of an alpha is a typical dumb man. Short tempered, loves or hates women, but definitely has fathered many babies.

I don't think they want another wife so they can have more sex but to have more children to become landheere.

Exactly it's not sex, it's legacy and spreading your seed. A man heart of heart desires many strong children. But this is a hidden concealed need.

@Samaalic Era

Prophet Yahya PBUH was a gentle pure soul. He was like an Angel. In Quran, Allaah swt praised him alot. One of the adjective of the praise was 'Hasur" he was unmarried.

And Prophet Issa pbuh was his first cousin, also very gentle and pure. He also never married.

For me a mark of an alpha is a typical dumb man. Short tempered, loves or hates women, but definitely has fathered many babies.
Meh many prophets were alphas. Dawud and Muhammad for example.

Exactly it's not sex, it's legacy and spreading your seed. A man heart of heart desires many strong children. But this is a hidden concealed need.
And one wife cannot pop out 16 kids, but if you impregnate 4 with 4 kids you get 16 kids without hurting them extensively.

It's all about lineage because you don't want to get forgotten.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era

Yahya pbuh was recruiting rebels and was planning to drive out the Roman empire from the holy land before he was killed.

He was an enemy of the state who directly challenged Rome and their Jewish puppets :umad:

Trending

Latest posts