Getting two wives (islam)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Meh many prophets were alphas. Dawud and Muhammad for example.

Prophet Muhammad PBUH was the perfect human. No comparison to any other other human. But he was not an Alpha

Prophet Daud PBUH also not necessarily an Alpha. But very warrior like & wise, a natural leader

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yahya pbuh was recruiting rebels and was planning to drive out the Roman empire from the holy land before he was killed.

He was an enemy of the state who directly challenged Rome and their Jewish puppets :umad:

I disagree huuno. That is a distorted view. He was killed because he was influential and a great orator. He also had an enemy. A Jew King & his niece.

Prophet Muhammad PBUH was the perfect human. No comparison to any other other human. But he was not an Alpha

Prophet Daud PBUH also not necessarily an Alpha. But very warrior like & wise, a natural leader
Your idea of alpha is different from my idea of alpha.

A warrior and leader what I think of as an alpha. A man who follows god's commands is alpha to me. Not the grunt meathead who's cruel.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I guess my definition of a perfect Alpha is how Man was intended to be. A man in his natural form, where everything works.

Omar Ibn Khatab was a natural, a matter of fact Alpha

@Samaalic Era

@SuleymanPitt

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If you can provide for both and love them equally great.

But to not cause issues you might have to make sure both agree on this otherwise it's just gonna end badly.

Also, if you're in the West multiple wives won't be allowed.
What kind of man can't love both his wives equally?

What kind of family would marry their daughter off to such a man?

Don't worry about it bro. Alpha's handle their shit and fear Allah.
;)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have never met a Yahya who is Alpha
salute.png
There is a first time for everything eh.....eddo.

latest

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Woman have God given right to if she want her husband not to have another wife btw marriage is contract and with in that contract the woman have say in it if she want she can choose with in the contract that the husband cant have others wife's that is woman right that God has given them
@ayaanx @Furioso @Nostalgia @sigmund @Basra @Basic tag others ladies 2
Why would any man go behind his wife's back to get another wife? such a simp move.

I already told you this girl converted for me. She's cool with another wife down the line and i respect her wishes.

:gucciwhat::mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If you can provide for both and love them equally great.

But to not cause issues you might have to make sure both agree on this otherwise it's just gonna end badly.

Also, if you're in the West multiple wives won't be allowed.
Tell that to the mormans.

Btw i plan to raise my family in the gulf and eventually back in somalia.
:damn:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your idea of alpha is different from my idea of alpha.

A warrior and leader what I think of as an alpha. A man who follows god's commands is alpha to me. Not the grunt meathead who's cruel.

The way i came up with the definition of an Alpha is by survey and average calculation (Say take 100 heterosexual males, observe they behavior, and categorize them in groups of similar temperate, interests, etc etc etc & average it)

Majority of men are power hungry, egotistic, love women, or hate women and definitely have a lot of babies.

So i used this formula to define what a 'typical' man is-- and then give him the name "Alpha"

There are more Alphas than Betas therefore, i would gauge the norm for a man should be An Alpha

Now there is the rule of exception of course,

If one is blessed with an extra kind heart. Or a sharp wise brain . or a moderate controlled temper, that will remove Him from the typical Alpha man who is the average proto -type or template if you will

For example-- Prophet Muhammad PBUH is the perfect form what a Man should be. He combined ALL the measured good attributes to make a human man close to perfection

But to emphasize he was not a perfect man. Close to perfection. Only Allaah swt holds the PERFECT adjective

@Samaalic Era

@SuleymanPitt

@Yahya

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sspot is your personal diary miyaa?
I'm not the only one i guess. Besides you should see how much ppl spill on reddit, that shit makes me laugh for days.

It's like the doctor phill shoe on crack.

:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Trending