Was this helpful

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First it at has to start by improving yourself.self improvement is a key factor when it comes to this. If you’re fat/chubby hit the gym or get active and lose that caloool . Go to the barber and get a nice trim and maintain it by grooming yourself. Cause looks matter, whether u believe it or not. It’s important to look good and smell good. No girl is gonna give the slightest of chances if ur out here looking like a bum and dressing like its 2006, smelling like a good home cooked meal and b.o . Once ur appearance is on point focus on what ur doing in life. If it’s school stay in school if it’s work keep grinding at ur job and keep progressing. If it’s neither find ur purpose in life and get to work. This alone will raise ur self esteem and confidence.

Confidence in ones self should evolve into the ability to get girls. Girls find that attractive. No girl wants to be dealing with a socially awkward farax, with no sense of style, humour or charisma. It’s that simple.

Abundance mindset is a key factor, in fact i might say without this no point in even approaching these women. Abundance mindset is basically not settling for the first girl to text u back. Or not being too thirsty for lack of better words. Make yourself a high value person, emphasise on the point that you’re on your self improvement journey through your actions. you need to get yourself together and not just pretend. Women find staying on your purpose and working towards bettering yourself far more attractive. Thats why I feel it’s important to find ur purpose and prosper whilst doing so.

Don’t pounce on every girl that you have on social media. Because the reality is ur 1 out of 30 niggas in her inbox saying the exact same thing. Instead build up the confidence to start speaking to females in real life. That alone will separate u from the other 30 niggas she has in her dm!

My next tip is for getting their numbers.When your out and u spot a female your feeling, only approach her if you two make eye contact for longer that 3/4 seconds. If she looks away and glances back at u. It basically mean “waryaa kaaley. Come collect this number”. When u feel it’s time to approach do so confidence and be a fucking man about the situation. Introduce yourself to her, look into her eyes and ask for her name and how she’s doing. tell her u would like to get know her and offer your contact details to her. If she says “I don’t take numbers from guys” take her details. But always offer ur details to her first. Keep it short and sweet. Conclude by telling her have a nice day. then keep it pushing. You’ll be surprised on how well this method works. If she gives her number don’t text her the same day (cause we ain’t thirsty over here) Text her 2/3days later. once u have done that 3/4 times in a week u will never look back. If u get rejected don’t cry about it. Move on to the next and maintain the abundance mindset.

stop validating these girls. Never make a girl feel like she’s doing u a favour in speaking to her. You’re a big man and ur out here telling the girl “ I’m soo lucky that I have u in my life”. Don’t be a sorry ass nigga! Once u have a mindset of being an alpha male and carrying urself as such, girls will find that more attractive. Don’t be out here catching feelings for every girl that texts u back a few times a day (cause we ain’t thirsty).

Part 2 coming soon
Tag the guys that u feel need this the most.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
good shit bro. young girls below age 24 are often immature and play games to the point of blue balls. I would rather avoid them in the first place. girls 24+ are a lot mature and more straightforward.

Last edited:
Also, NoFap like I can’t stress it enough. With nofap you don’t even know how you end up in some cooch. Learn how to read game too, if a girl is all on you texting you 24/7 and etc she may be simply teasing you. She will say whatever for you to give her validation and then never reciprocate with sex lol. Put those girls through tests to drive them away (some will actually end up stopping with the games though)

okay faraxs.. notebooks out class is in session
giphy.gif

Main rule waryaada leave the Dms alone never slide on a online thats long move to tings you see in the ends online tings will only leave you with blue balls from all:siilaanyolaugh: those sex calls and nudes

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Buy 40 canister boxes, start selling on snap, you'll get beanies, sell to them they'll get addicted and may not have lacaag, so they'll give you their number or madax.

May or may not be talking from experience :hillarybiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.