Getting catcalled by guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Warsame,

First, thanks for sharing ur problem with us and starting a discussion, we all are struggling with something and having a dialogue is the first step to a proper solution.

Yes it is possible to lose a lot of fat from ur lower body. You said u tried exercise and dieting with no results correct? But have u done the correct ones?

Weightlifting or doing squats might not be the right type of exercises for ur particular problem. The answer is cardio and lots and lots of it.

Your friend at the gym should be the stair master, treadmill and jumping jacks. Your target should be to burn 500 calories a session. Keep track of it.

Also u might want to research HIIT high intensity interval training which is running for two minutes at ur max, walking for 1 minute and then back to 2 minutes at ur max etc u repeat this process for 20 minutes and u will amaze urself in 1 month.

Also u have to make sure ur diet is on point, one donut can offset ur entire workout. So no sweets, little to no sugar. Lots of vegetables and water. You main mission is to consume as little calories as possible. 3,500 calories equal to 1 pound of fat. If you limit ur consumption to 2,000 calories a day and u burn 500 calories 3 times a week

That will equal to 2 pounds a week, 8 pounds a month.

Keep us updated :)

Thank you so much walaal. Appreciate it. I will be more consistent with my diet and workout. I'm not impatient but I feel like I should have a tailored programme for my body. I need to seek professional help, because this whole thing has gotten out of hand...

DQOcP4BWkAEbX5U.jpg

Stop Itttttt:damn::damn::damn:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
ADMINS, PLEASE DELETE THREAD!!!

Thread has truely gone to the dogs...
Akhii, waan ka xumahay sida laguu bah dilay.:friendhug:

I would recomend you to start with simple exercises like this one:
one-leg-balancingpart2-optomized.gif

And move on to this when you feel like you have mastered the one above:
giphy.gif

The final results we are aiming at should be like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending