Getting catcalled by guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your info I'm a guy who has bit of weight on my lower half. I have a problem when I leave my house, especially during night of being whistled at by guys or can catcalled. Help don't wanna feel like a Hoe

kkkk nice first post saaxiib. I also have a "bit of weight on my lower half" not gonna lie but i've never experienced that. Don't tell me this is in the UK? I bet you're Canadian.

work out. build strong upper body. that will scare them off or atleast show that you can beat them up off. warr loose pants too so you dont attract unwanted attention.

kkkk nice first post saaxiib. I also have a "bit of weight on my lower half" not gonna lie but i've never experienced that. Don't tell me this is in the UK? I bet you're Canadian.
Yep, I'm based in London. It usually happens when I go to the gym/go for jog and wear my joggers. I've tried finding something more wearable to wear but all gymwear I try seem to highlight my very curvy body

Last edited:
work out. build strong upper body. that will scare them off or atleast show that you can beat them up off. warr loose pants too so you dont attract unwanted attention.
I have started to be more serious about working out since new year. My upper body is fairly doing OK but its very hard for me to loose fat on my lower body. The ironic thing is that since working out my large/curvy lower body stands out more since my upper half is getting more toned. The struggle!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You should lift weights you burn more calories that way the more Muscle you have the more fat you Will burn so start working out your lower body

I have started to be more serious about working out since new year. My upper body is fairly doing OK but its very hard for me to loose fat on my lower body. The ironic thing is that since working out my large/curvy lower body stands out more since my upper half is getting more toned. The struggle!
lol i feel you. stay away from squats and sit ups. just build muscle in your arms. i have causinn with fat big fuuto lol he just has great sense of humour about it. boys he plays ball with have nicknname for him but none of that bothers him. he keeps it moving and he is married man.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
lol i feel you. stay away from squats and sit ups. just build muscle in your arms. i have causinn with fat big fuuto lol he just has great sense of humour about it. boys he plays ball with have nicknname for him but none of that bothers him. he keeps it moving and he is married man.
He should do squats and any type of leg exercise the more Muscle he builds the more fat his body Will burn

I am generally speaking someone who is comfortable in my own skin. I have moved to London fairly recently and I don't have such a strong social circle yet. I'm a workaholic work everyday from dawn to dust and just mind my business. Things like this don't really bother me on a larger scale but I do have moments where I'm self-conscious about my body. Esp, Since we live in an age where there are certain idealistic body standards for both sexes to strive for.

The other thing is that I don't have any facial hair. So I'm smooth as f**k. I've got long hair too, borderline shoulder length.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts