Getaway to Garowe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
Why does she call women her age habyar? It's so cringy.
:tacky:

Alxm. Allah keeps blessing us with wealth and close-knit community.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why does she call women her age habyar? It's so cringy.
:tacky:

I've never seen someone who's more proud to claim she's dhaqan celis at the age of 40 than Hodan Naleye. It's so cringey.

Allah swt blessed Dal Udug. May it continue to prosper. Puntland Ka naax oo nafta waa. :rejoice:

Ugaaso

Deni
I've never seen someone who's more proud to claim she's dhaqan celis at the age of 40 than Hodan Naleye. It's so cringey.

Let's wait and see her call "habyar" to a rer mudug woman.
06DB0D55-F339-4F48-994A-75803768E777.gif

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
shes the best. amazing women. i appreciate her work. haters need to get out asap. and @Reiko welcome to bosaso. i know where u are. im coming for u. are u married by the way. i might just holla. wink wink

Gibiin-Udug

shes the best. amazing women. i appreciate her work. haters need to get out asap. and @Reiko welcome to bosaso. i know where u are. im coming for u. are u married by the way. i might just holla. wink wink
What's there to hate? A 40 year old who talks like a ditz and acts like a teenager? Secondly what can you do to me in Bosaaso or any other city? Nothing, I got the whole Country on lock. Bow down when you see me.

Reer-Bari

What's there to hate? A 40 year old who talks like a ditz and acts like a teenager? Secondly what can you do to me in Bosaaso or any other city? Nothing, I got the whole Country on lock. Bow down when you see me.
your a female. abaayo i wouldnt do nothing to you but i will bring a gang of laandeer bah dirs too teach you the real history and make up of barri. you and your gang want to make up fake stats of barri and bosaso and i am here to fight all the lies. i might send some bah dir female friends too put you in your place. all i need is a apology either on here or in my dms. you choose. and hodan nolaaye has done more for somalis than anyone on this website. the difference between you and her she is for somali positivity and your for gossip,beef and disunity. the true enemy but i am not giving up on you. you will get cured from this disease in sha allah

Gibiin-Udug

your a female. abaayo i wouldnt do nothing to you but i will bring a gang of laandeer bah dirs too teach you the real history and make up of barri. you and your gang want to make up fake stats of barri and bosaso and i am here to fight all the lies. i might send some bah dir female friends too put you in your place. all i need is a apology either on here or in my dms. you choose. and hodan nolaaye has done more for somalis than anyone on this website. the difference between you and her she is for somali positivity and your for gossip,beef and disunity. the true enemy but i am not giving up on you. you will get cured from this disease in sha allah
Looooooooool@ send bah dir girls. Abaayo since you’re acting like a I will treat you like one, every bah dir in Puntland, Europe or the U.S know about me. A shisheye can’t tell bah dir what to do. Please take your fantasy somewhere else. Don’t make me send my cousin Mohamud who’s well known in Puntland after you, one word from him and your whole subclan will be banned from ever entering Puntland. Ask about me sis!!!

Reer-Bari

Looooooooool@ send bah dir girls. Abaayo since you’re acting like a I will treat you like one, every bah dir in Puntland, Europe or the U.S know about me. A shisheye can’t tell bah dir what to do. Please take your fantasy somewhere else. Don’t make me send my cousin Mohamud who’s well known in Puntland after you, one word from him and your whole subclan will be banned from ever entering Puntland. Ask about me sis!!!
walahi there is not a single osman mohamud that can do anything about me. walahi on everything. im in bosaso right now. your cousins can easily track my internet connection and come to my house. i dare you. i only fear god and anyone who aproaches me with anything violent will catch a bullet in self defence. so if you want to send your cousin and he ends up dying thats your fault. and walahi i can send you some ride and die bah dir girls that will slap you back to america

Reer-Bari

and by the im gonna end up getting banned from her from this girl if i post the dm;s she send me asking for advice in bosaso. walahi on everything. but i wont post them. your proppably going to ban me anyways like a weak little girl. if you act up i will post those dm's asking me a bunch of questions

Bohol

VIP
and by the im gonna end up getting banned from her from this girl if i post the dm;s she send me asking for advice in bosaso. walahi on everything. but i wont post them. your proppably going to ban me anyways like a weak little girl. if you act up i will post those dm's asking me a bunch of questions

You need to calm down. Why do the MJs here hate each other?:gucciwhat:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
:pachah1::drakelaugh::dead:@Reiko @Reer-Bari Yall funny don’t let a real Wabeeneeye show you whatsup :birdman:Otherwise act civilized in the country i built PUNTLAND

Gibiin-Udug

Looooool

You're such a , I've asked the same thing to my cousins back home, should I also post the texts?

Is this what you want to post?

So I booked my ticket for my trip to Puntland inshallah.

How are diaspora people treated?
Can I dress like my normal self (skirt,top and headscarf)
How are the customer services in businesses in Bosaaso?
Are there any restaurants open after 8 pm
What is the lifestyle in bosaso?
Can I show my hair, I mean like my bangs while still wearing headscarf.

I really don't want to wear ugly ass jilbaab. I still want to be fashionable :liberaltears:
diaspora are treated better than locals. almost celebrity like. atleast i am because i stand out i dont look like the typical reer barri so they know im an outsider.
yea you can dress normal. but if you do dress like you want you will attract eyes. my edo when she was here was flamboyant and dressed like she did in toronto and she got non stop looks.
costumer service in restuarants are bbad but are surprisingly getting better
the lifestyle is whatever you make of it. stay away from daqan celis kids. hang out with either locals or real diasporas who chose to come on their own for either vacation or work, people ussually go out with their friends to cafes at night. or beach during the day.
to be honest people will harass you if you show your hair. but just yesterday for the first time in a year i seen a diaspora girl with no hijab at all walking down the street.
you can still be fashionable. just cover your hair in a fashionable way
My cousin told me I've to wear jilbaab or the people will harass me. It's a relief that I don't have to wear one now.

How does the locals look? Because my cousins are all light skinned, some of them look like Asad and co, so I don't know how the other locals look.

How about driving? Can I drive in Bosaaso? Or do I need some sort of local documents?
lol you can drive with no hassle. also the people are mostly on the darker side but we got all shades in bosaso.

Haye, what else do you want to say?

You played yourself but we shall see who runs Bosaaso, bet on it.:russ:

Reer-Bari

You need to calm down. Why do the MJs here hate each other?:gucciwhat:
i dont hate her. she keeps dissing all tribes that arnt hers. she an enemy to puntland. period. its not a good look for us. im always calling for unity but they keep dissing us and other tribes in puntland. i told her a million times stop the insults against tribes. she said she will get 500 of my tribal members shot if she could. i would never say something like that and i never did. she needs to be checked. i asked for an apoligy and i will never say anything to her again. she refused and responded by threatening to get me killed. thats payable by blood money in the courts of puntland.

Bohol

VIP
i dont hate her. she keeps dissing all tribes that arnt hers. she an enemy to puntland. period. its not a good look for us. im always calling for unity but they keep dissing us and other tribes in puntland. i told her a million times stop the insults against tribes. she said she will get 500 of my tribal members shot if she could. i would never say something like that and i never did. she needs to be checked

Damn I didn't know Reiko was that bad :gaasdrink:but on a serious note she is a gabadh, unless you feel her words will directly affect your community on the ground it shouldn't bother you much.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Sxb its Ramadan take it easy:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.