Get the Vaccine if you can

What if this virus mutates and becomes much deadlier, like how the Spanish Flu became on its second wave? Wouldn't it be better to take the vaccine just in case?:patrice:

What if this virus mutates and becomes much deadlier, like how the Spanish Flu became on its second wave? Wouldn't it be better to take the vaccine just in case?:patrice:
Previous vaccines wouldn’t be able to stop new mutations. The South Africa variant is the deadliest and can beat the current vaccines. This is one of the arguments for herd immunity instead of yearly vaccines.

Previous vaccines wouldn’t be able to stop new mutations. The South Africa variant is the deadliest and can beat the current vaccines. This is one of the arguments for herd immunity instead of yearly vaccines.
Hopefully, they will develop better ones then. Lol

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
That was what I ws scared of when they where blasting the news about all the new variants they found.

Though it was about time it started young people.
:wowsweat:

I’m conflicted :cosbyhmm:
E85B9C28-5301-4878-9A29-22BFB079F293.jpeg

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
View attachment 178867View attachment 178868View attachment 178869View attachment 178870View attachment 178871

No. I recommend people workout, change their diet and take liposomal vitamin C if you're that paranoid. Taking an experimental vaccine is pure doqonimo guinea pig activities I will never condone.
:stressed: hmmmmm seeing people in healthcare not want to take the vaccine made me iffy about it as well good advice and hehe bouta cancel my health insurance and message you anytime i have a question:ahh::ahh:

Trending

Latest posts