Georgia Governor likely to sign Bill that could criminalize miscarriages

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This man really knows how to cross his T's and dot his I's when it comes to all things abortion, eh?

psyche

To each their own

umm what? :what1:

Do you even know what a miscarriage is?

It's when a baby dies prematurely in the womb due to many different factors.

So can please explain your reasoning to me on how "criminalising miscarriage" is a good thing when it is usually an arbitrary event.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
umm what? :what1:

Do you even know what a miscarriage is?

It's when a baby dies prematurely in the womb due to many different factors.

So can please explain your reasoning to me on how "criminalising miscarriage" is a good thing when it is usually an arbitrary event.

I wanted to say something mean but I am just gonna keep it to myself. Bless your heart, Spin Doctor

Basically if this law comes to fruition they think some women will claim miscarriage while killing the unborn child.....hence the investigate the miscarriage. My issue with this is if they are so against abortion. The government should step in taking caring of this child. I know you can give your kid away. But there was 926k abortion on 2014 in the u.s. the numbers are around that figure each year. How will the system cope with all those kids if the parents say take them?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Basically if this law comes to fruition they think some women will claim miscarriage while killing the unborn child.....hence the investigate the miscarriage. My issue with this is if they are so against abortion. The government should step in taking caring of this child. I know you can give your kid away. But there was 926k abortion on 2014 in the u.s. the numbers are around that figure each year. How will the system cope with all those kids if the parents say take them?

Conservatives have lost their fking minds. Abortion can’t be banned, all the red states tried to over turn Roe vs wade and they’ve all failed.

Over 40,000 Americans are killed by guns each year and yet, guns are protected by the second amendment and these religious fanatics go bonkers when gun control like semi-automatic machine guns becomes the narrative. They hate adults so much and love foetuses, how deranged are these people?

Over 40,000 Americans are killed by guns each year and yet, guns are protected by the second amendment and these religious fanatics go bonkers when gun control like semi-automatic machine guns becomes the narrative. They hate adults so much and love foetuses, how deranged are these people?

Guns are inanimate objects

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The NRA (National Rifle Association) owns the Republican Party.

Semi automatic have been banned in Washington.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Living in southern united states is like living in Scotland. White people with tribe mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts