Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
20200530_113823.jpg

Or

20200530_114706.jpg

:ayaanswag:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
When someone says X sucks, and someone else says, "well, what about Y? It is much worse!" the right response is not, "NO, X SUCKS MORE!" The right response is, "Okay, both X and Y are terrible and should be removed from society."

Unless we're playing the Oppression Olympics... Are we playing the Oppression Olympics?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
It’s not really just George Floyd, this happens repeatedly in America twhich is seemingly a first world country.
Falastine, however, is currently in literal war. The IDF is killing xhildreb and using them as shields, the falastinis could probably make a human rights case out of it easily and spark outrage. It’d be a perfect strategy, especially for getting justice for those who died. Just needs a bit more international attention, spread it on twitter, and document the deaths. It’ll work out for falastine in the end.
no sides to take here, both are wrong.

Prettymuslim94

It that shall not be named.
When someone says X sucks, and someone else says, "well, what about Y? It is much worse!" the right response is not, "NO, X SUCKS MORE!" The right response is, "Okay, both X and Y are terrible and should be removed from society."

Unless we're playing the Oppression Olympics... Are we playing the Oppression Olympics?
Yeah a oppression war is happening right now for some reason

Prettymuslim94

You are so short sided my dear while the us is preoccupied with its self the jews will be alone and isolated thereby making a successful 6 hour war possible and the establishment of a free palestinian state
Im not taking sides
:ohno:
I'm just seeing if y'all have the same thinking pattern as the muslims fighting on ig right now

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
False dichotomy. I don't see how you cant support both causes. This whole post is just a whataboutism
whataboutism.jpg

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’m not gonna lie I don’t care for either one tbh one Is a coon the other is a sand . If it was a Faarax I’d actually give a damn. Sorry it is what it is :russ::sass2:

Trending