Geography Somaliland

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So i thought i would learn about Somaliland and suddenly i learned Baare killed nearly 50 thousand somalilanders by bombing hargeisa and Burco? Watch start at 1:54

Last edited:
So i thought i would learn about Somaliland and suddenly i learned Baare killed nearly 50 thousand somalilanders in hargeisa and Burco? What?

Scumbag I even visited my mums old town and the house she lived in was destroyed by bombs. She told me they used to duck under the trees because they wouldn’t be targeted.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Scumbag I even visited my mums old town and the house she lived in was destroyed by bombs. She told me they used to duck under the trees because they wouldn’t be targeted.

That is sad. Well every soul will pay for what they did here on earth & judgement day, that is for sure.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Siad Barre killed Somalis from every clan. Its time we move from this and address current issues

Right thats what dictators do, not like people voted him in and sanctioned his actions.
Like holding whites today accountable for slavery:mjkkk:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Right thats what dictators do, not like people voted him in and sanctioned his actions.
Like holding whites today accountable for slavery:mjkkk:

No, hold the blacks who betrayed their brothers.
5560.jpg

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
So i thought i would learn about Somaliland and suddenly i learned Baare killed nearly 50 thousand somalilanders by bombing hargeisa and Burco? Watch start at 1:54

My fathers home has been destroyed in my hometown all the houses are riddled with bullets I do not blame this on the Xamar but the Siad Barre Regime.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I like geography now watched all episodes it helped my geographical knowledge. His friends are going to SL they have the visas.