Geography Somaliland

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
At least with figures like Saddam Hussain made Tawbah before they died. As far as we know about Siad Barre, he was Marxist who sent Somalia into the abyss

But Can Towbah make Baare sins forgiven? I doubt it. I mean, Allaahu yaaclum, but its much of a sin yaaqee

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
But Can Towbah make Baare sins forgiven? I doubt it. I mean, Allaahu yaaclum, but its much of a sin yaaqee
He would need to make Tawbah in this world. In Al Akhirah, if his victims refuse to forgive him, If Allah swt has mercy on you, Allah swt will offer the victims certain special things in Jannah but on the basis that they forgive you. If they don't, then Allah knows what will happen to you

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He would need to make Tawbah in this world. In Al Akhirah, if his victims refuse to forgive him, If Allah swt has mercy on you, Allah swt will offer the victims certain special things in Jannah but on the basis that they forgive you. If they don't, then Allah knows what will happen to you

Allaahu Yaaclum. indeed.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The only geographical thing about SL, that matters:

D5WRLaAXkAAiCB7.jpeg

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Rebellion

No one is denying that Siad Barre did a ruthless crackdown on Isaaq, but also on Majeerteen who had wells poisoned,women raped and cattle looted. In Xamar, Siad Barre was killing Hawiye on a daily basis until he was thrown out
forget about it sahib some of these guys want to use tragedies that was befalled on all tribes regardless of clan as a an excuse to justify sessesion , we all know people were killed regardless of tribe it was a communist dictator trying brutally crackdown on any who opposed him

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How are you 40 years old and just found out bout this

Well...I am not a qabilist like u. I am not a racist like u. I am not unlikable like u. I am sophisticated and ill informed of Somalia affairs, unlike u.

Trending