Geography Now video on Somalia coming next

So our episode is going most likely be in
mid/end of February since he going to do 10 countries in script and most likely start record in January with 3 countries before us.

Finally after 4 years of waiting can't wait next February.:gaasdrink:

U guys should never question my somalinimo on here from today 😒

1) land of cinneman to the ancient greeks and the land of aromatics to the ancient romans

although Indian merchants brought large quantities of cinnamon to Somalia the somali merchants convinced the romans that cinnamon only grew in somalia , Ancient Greeks and Romans referred to the Somali peninsula as Regio Aromatica or Regio Cinnamonifora due to the aromatic plants.

(Collected Ancient Greek Novels edited by B. P. Reardon)
I see where some Somalis inherited their excellent scamming skills.

Alluring

Sayonara
But our seat in the Arab league is what’s keeping the failed state of Somalia relevant these days. We would probably be 100% forgotten and thrown aside with we leave.
Not like our reputation is good, I would rather be forgotten than remembered for terrible things.

Not like our reputation is good, I would rather be forgotten than remembered for terrible things.
what are you talking about
infamy is dope
i dont wanna be like the other 80% of african countries people cant even name
Give me 2 AKs and bag full of khat and im off to my pirate ship

It’s the little power we currently have. Unless we want to be like Eritrea a closed country we should 100% stay in the discussion making process.

i wonder if he would bring up territorial disputes and unkept referendums

He did already with Somaliland when he visited there to do geography competition.

Altought he most likely link this in the Somalia episode and talk little about Puntland

Trending