Geography Now video on Somalia coming next

Apollo

VIP
msW87Fa.png

Probably, but we need to get as many SomaliSpotters to fact check him. We need to prevent him from embarrasing Somalia with a 500,000 viewed video.
500 thouand inalilah ill probably renounce my somali heritage if the video is about clan wars, civil war, pirates and terrorists ill just go and buy a sudan flag and claim sudani when that happens lmfao

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I've just sent him an Email. He'll probably dive deep down into our miserable past. Sadly there's nothing we can do.

I've just sent him an Email. He'll probably dive deep down into our miserable past. Sadly there's nothing we can do.
Stop being pessimistic, we have lots of great history, our history didn't start in 1991, we have a rich colorful culture and an amazing history to be proud of, and it's time for the world to see the other side of Somalia

Every time people do a geography video on Somalia it always get hundreds of thousands of views and this dude is the most known when it comes to geography on YouTube this is very important for us fam seriously if this nigga slips up I’m gonna commit seppuko

Every time people do a geography video on Somalia it always get hundreds of thousands of views and this dude is the most known when it comes to geography on YouTube this is very important for us fam seriously if this nigga slips up I’m gonna commit seppuko
He talks mad shit about us
Wllhi he doesn't like us
Hopefully the video is not going to be about piracy and other somali stereotypes
Let's email ❤

Trending