Inactivated
VIP
Very good video

Spotted a few errors:

• DIR clan not mentioned!!
  • I didn't see the original White Somali cultural clothing
  • Terrorist Rooboow was incorrectly named Terrorist Godane
  • Bantus pictured as ethnic Somali mothers
  • No Sabaayad, no bariis, no muufo, hilib ari etc, instead kidneys and liver :gucciwhat:
I have noticed that , some errors were made and Dir were heavily misrepresented. It seemed to be very biased and one sided particularly with Somaliland being mentioned frequently.

But I am not disappointed ,he stated several things which were accurate and several things that Somalis sent him via email that were inconclusive.
But nonetheless it was worth a watch.

We have far more significant history.

I have noticed that , some errors were made and Dir were heavily misrepresented. It seemed to be very biased and one sided particularly with Somaliland being mentioned frequently.

But I am not disappointed ,he stated several things which were accurate and several things that Somalis sent him via email that were inconclusive.
But nonetheless it was worth a watch.

We have far more significant history.

Puntites hold Dir in high regard as that's our maternal lineage. It doesn't even make sense that they were left out but Bantus/Arabs are mentioned.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
IT'S OUT!

1614200237438.png

no way did he just mix cushites with ancient kingdom of kush and said we claim descent from that
this has been a disaster

:kendrickcry: :kendrickcry: :jcoleno:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I don’t know whether to be happy or not that most of the episode was lander orientated 😭 cause yay landerernimo and ishaqqnimo and all that, but this video is somalia episode......... it’s yall time to shine

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Was a good video but he got hit by the hoteps in the kingdom of cush and egyptian ruins mistaken for zeila kkk
I don’t know whether to be happy or not that most of the episode was lander orientated 😭 cause yay landerernimo and ishaqqnimo and all that, but this video is somalia episode......... it’s yall time to shine
He's been to Hargeisa that's why he shouted out SL so many times

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
"When Somalis meet there's instant spark but then there is intense interrogation of lineage and clan affiliation." So true :mjhaps:i cant escape from this subtle interrogation.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Geography Now! SOMALIA
•Feb 24, 2021
2,122 Comments
Didnt this just came out today? :faysalwtf:Somalis and their online presence. Even Chinese can't top this. I am getting tempted to have my cadaan and indoyar freinds make cool Somali videos and milk the ad-revenue

Trending