GEOGRAPHY NOW: SOMALIA

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He’s plugging Somali merch let’s give him 4 wives and 50 camels as a gift mashallah my white king :banderas:

He even said our country is now safe he’s plugging our country mashallah I’ll give him 69 goats :rejoice:
That was unnecessary thing to say
tenor.gif

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That was unnecessary thing to say

I also didn't realize Geography Now was apparently white (according to our President).
Brown Hispanics have really been done dirty if this fits the definition of a huwyte man:

CWd5SDX.jpg

Somebody give those niggas some respect and some bank loans. Damn.

Very good video

Spotted a few errors:

• DIR clan not mentioned!!
  • I didn't see the original White Somali cultural clothing
  • Terrorist Rooboow was incorrectly named Terrorist Godane
  • Bantus pictured as ethnic Somali mothers
  • No Sabaayad, no bariis, no muufo, hilib ari etc, instead kidneys and liver :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Miskeen, he doesn't know how much the Somalis helping him exaggerated :(

All in all, though, it's a very good video. You can see just how careful he was with his words, which is something I can respect.
you’re acting like every other country mentioned before somalia didn’t have exaggerated elements. Also, most of what he said was accurate, a bunch was even understated.

All in all it was not a bad video, though some facts were exaggerated and not quite true. I wish he brought Somalis from other clans to be in the video, the Isaaq separatists were too well represented in the video imo.

I think he spent a bit too much time on the controversies and not enough on the great history of our people though, the food part was kinda lacking tbh. He also skimmed over the demographics part (which can be quite complicated), he didn't even mention the Reer Xamar from which I hail from.

Overall, I give it a 6.5-7/10 :manny:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Puntland Haud and Hobyo greens was epic all in all a good show he could have went over some of our notable people though and cut down on some other fluff.

Trending