Genuine question....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the older somali men (45+) are more handsome and have better forms and this is backed up by pictures that they were like this younger too. There was no receding hairlines, or crooked teeth. If you look at all the older men they have straight teeth, but severe overbite is common among the younger ones. They also have softer less formed faces well into adulthood.(not ugly just different)

is it possible the toxic dumping led to large number of mild physical deformities such as the bad teeth and receding hairlines that is rampant or is it the bad diet or some other outside force

By the way I think it's worth mentioning this is a genuine observation and not an insult as some would take it

Honestly, where do some of you live? Somali men and women have good looking, average, and not so good looking people like every other group on the planet.

The threads are getting ridiculous

I noticed the older somali men (45+) are more handsome and have better forms and this is backed up by pictures that they were like this younger too. There was no receding hairlines, or crooked teeth. If you look at all the older men they have straight teeth, but severe overbite is common among the younger ones. They also have softer less formed faces well into adulthood.

is it possible the toxic dumping led to large number of mild physical deformities such as the bad teeth and receding hairlines that is rampant or is it the bad diet or some other outside force

Its the western food. Food back in Somalia, back when the 45 year olds were coming up, the food wasn't filled with toxic chemicals.

Fast forward to today, food is filled with chemicals which is why you see 6 ft 5 Somalis with receding hairlines.

Height was traded for hair.

Honestly, where do some of you live? Somali men and women have good looking, average, and not so good looking people like every other group on the planet.

The threads are getting ridiculous
I'm not saying they are ugly, but in general they have softer baby faces even in their 20s compared to older men who had more rugged looks

And we have hairline issues today our ancestors didn't have

I was blessed to have an appearance thats pleasing too the eye... my teeth are soo straight you would think i had braces, small too don't got trouble closing my mouth.. my hairline like i've mentioned before is similar to jamie foxx LOL.. I'm hairless with a baby face...:drakelaugh:

I'm not saying they are ugly, but in general they have softer baby faces even in their 20s compared to older men who had more rugged looks

And we have hairline issues today our ancestors didn't have
Maybe its the stationary life of the west vs the physically demanding nomadic life they had back home. I thought the receding hairline issue always existed among the men.

Maybe its the stationary life of the west vs the physically demanding nomadic life they had back home. I thought the receding hairline issue always existed among the men.
The ones in africa too. Especially the ones living near the ocean which is what made me think toxic

Finding a ubermensch master race phenotype like this one is rare among the young generation of Somalis these days, but was common among the nomads of the past.

NyjBzeU.png

NyjBzeU.png
[/QUOTE]

reason we don't look like this in the west, is due to the estrogen in our water supply.... it feminized us

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I noticed the older somali men (45+) are more handsome and have better forms and this is backed up by pictures that they were like this younger too. There was no receding hairlines, or crooked teeth. If you look at all the older men they have straight teeth, but severe overbite is common among the younger ones. They also have softer less formed faces well into adulthood.(not ugly just different)

By the way I think it's worth mentioning this is a genuine observation and not an insult as some would take it

Thank you for this well written analysis that I've asked numerous times here but that I didn't not have the capacity to get across due to my butchering of the English language.

I tend to watch videos from back home a lot and I pay attention to the structure of the youths, the young men, not that I wanted but because I'm pulled to observing them closer because of their peculiar features. They have elongated faces, long torsos and stunted growth. Their teeth is indescribable. Terrible.

Lol they're just over or under-weight now a days, they could easily fix that.

No, their facial bones are not as well-developed, giving them a more soft looking face. Of course, there are still masculine and rugged looking Somali guys around, don't get me wrong, but it's definitely more rare than it used to be when compared to our parents and grandparents generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts