Gentlemen, are any of you MGTOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are bunch of silly rants by angry divorced men from the west. Dont miss out on women because what they say about. We're not all after your wallets. We have our own money. You should be seeking the prophet's advice anyway not some random group.

@Halimo-2018

Ha u bixin sister, my social media (bar Twitter), half of my followers are females (besides those of family) that I’ve known for years some from junior high school. They are great people, supportive and very loyal. The best people to network with in terms of employment and business opportunities. Their advice is always measured and rational. I don’t care the opinions of those who still think that they live in Ceel Dhirbaaxo or Isku Shuban. I conduct my life the way I see fit and they do the same.

Anytime i see incels talk or Mgtow or anything similar, this picture comes to my mind.

e08.png

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
This threads is 10% serious mgtow
40% feminist stereotype jokes
50% incel jokes

Stop feeding this threads it’s degenerated from its original purpose to this whatever it’s called

1*PSjEcFSCe0fv7h3qiHfK5A.jpeg

Don't know anything about this group, but they seem like a bunch of men with feminine traits who can't handle responsibilities or any social pressure surrounding relationships with the opposite sex.

It isn't possible to have female friends. Every time I've tried to hold a conversation with a female has been because of sexual attraction, nothing more. You might have instances where a female is interesting beyond those needs, but the primary motivator is sexual in general.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Men and women can't be good friends, especially when they are at reproductive ages. Especially men cannot, possibly women can, but the guy would still want to f*ck them. Let's be real.

:snoop: Are you saying that most dudes I've known were nice as a part of some future credit to be chipped in down the road?

*Paradigm shift*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
:snoop: Are you saying that most dudes I've known were nice as a part of some future credit to be chipped in down the road?

*Paradigm shift*

Most know that when they are friend-zoned that chances are slim, but guys are primitive. It is basic biology and strongly suppressed by society/upbringing/mores.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Nacala mgtow he says, I’m Muslim I don’t do that corny shit. Men and women complete each other.

*Paradigm shift*

Sis I can’t believe it either. We’re not even human beings to thirsty dudes, just a possible lay. Now it makes sense why most girls have been hit on by male friends. I’ve dumped some creepy dudes from my circle because of this.

Whatever, men are shit friends anyways, women are way more fun.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending