Gentlemen, are any of you MGTOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to google it. Men going their own way. As in celibate or just emotionally not getting involved with women? Im the latter right now......but as annoying and overrated women are we need them to keep civilization going and they are talented cooks and cleaners

The philosophy of MGTOW is that men are taken advantage of by modern culture in general and women in particular.

They believe that women have characteristics that will make life worse for them.

it's basically a bunch of men who feel that they will never be able to get into a relationship with a woman, so they are constantly commiserating about it on social media

The philosophy of MGTOW is that men are taken advantage of by modern culture in general and women in particular.

They believe that women have characteristics that will make life worse for them.

it's basically a bunch of men who feel that they will never be able to get into a relationship with a woman, so they are constantly commiserating about it on social media

Yes and no. They are right rules are tilted towards women. I mean even boys being sexually abused compared to girls dont give same sentences. In todays society outside religious reason there is no benefit of men getting married if they are doing well. My friend ex wife has mental problems, she run away with the kids, took them out of school and 2 years on he is still battling for full custody. Looks like he will win. But the amount of sh1t he had to prove for her not being fit mother is crazy

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I can’t be a MGTOW because I love women so much and I’ve to chat them daily. I think my male and female friends are similar in numbers. I hope not to be carried away like @Cognitivedissonance and contemplate becoming a woman. Ii soo duceeya.
Astagfirullah beerka caro ku goosay wuxu aff xuma war heedhe why are you being transphobic now a man can not become a woman transwomen are women

As for mgtow i understand their plight in this modern gynocentric system where the family courts and divorce courts flagrant bias against fathers and men is repugnant and man who settles down in the west has every right to become a slave their own kids used as a weapon against them

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
MGTOWISM is another tool used to turn men against women, they already broken down the family nucleus in the west and they also destroyed the natural processes for children to grow by confusing them with gender nonsense.

We honorable Geeljire should not follow these trends set up by and perpetuated by agenda that is trying to depopulate the world. We will continue to spread our seeds until we hit the dirt.
We love our women and we know how to handle them. :fittytousand:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I can’t be a MGTOW because I love women so much and I’ve to chat them daily. I think my male and female friends are similar in numbers. I hope not to be carried away like @Cognitivedissonance and contemplate becoming a woman. Ii soo duceeya.
No wonder why you are a simp kulaha i got equal amounts of female and male friends :gucciwhat:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Marriage was a human invention look humans invent fictions human language ability makes fiction a potent tool of manipulation it allows to integrate communicate and cooperate at scales unseen by mammals and however those fictions are used they can make us believe in things that are only real because we believ in them marriage,family and money

Men benefited from it because they believe in the fiction what happens when one half of the marriage stops believing? They do something horrific for whatever purpose people want then justifying the act by pointing out that symbols represent things just because people say they do represent those things for example

Feminists say feminism represents equality
Mgtow say they represent men going their own way
A disgruntled wife might cheat on her husband and point out feminism represents sexual liberation this is a fiction a bastardization of the original and it goes on and on till it means a completely new thing next week

Last edited:
by product of crazy feminism in which men are a used condom to be discarded.MGTOW is needed so atleast good women get a wake up call not follow that dellusion or else it be preferable for men to go along with one nite stands.

@MSGA

What’s wrong with having female friends? Ma sheekhii reer Galgala ayaa dhageeysataa?

Female friends? Are you gay? I can be friendly to women, specially future prospects. But friends as just chilling, getting some food to eat and talk.....are you crazy? Women 9/10 are miserable company that will suck the life out of you

@Apollo @MSGA and @East side

Friendships with females have enriched my life and learnt from them many skills that has enhanced me in many ways. Furthermore, I don’t see them as sexual objects or sperm ashtrays, but as human-beings and genuine friends. They are very supportive and reliable as friends. Most importantly, my cubeed doesn’t control me, I do control it and I never had any sexual desires from any woman. That woman has to be very special with the right chemistry between us and only after few dates. Guys, you don’t know what you are missing. These friends are my sources in meeting .... never mind. Some men think and feel with their diks and can’t handle being friends with females. I understand where you coming from guys. Whenever you see a sexy girl, you turn into...,,never mind that one too.

Warya....dont try to shame the real men by making us animals who cant control their sexual desire. I dont have any desire sitting with girls, gossiping and being all metrosexual. Im an old fashion man. I like sports and action movies. If I am not interested in a woman I leave them be. I mean i am friendly to people i work with, friends sisters, partners etc etc. But we are not friends. I dont call them sunday afternoon for some shah and chill.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
@Apollo @MSGA and @East side

Friendships with females have enriched my life and learnt from them many skills that has enhanced me in many ways. Furthermore, I don’t see them as sexual objects or sperm ashtrays, but as human-beings and genuine friends. They are very supportive and reliable as friends. Most importantly, my cubeed doesn’t control me, I do control it and I never had any sexual desires from any woman. That woman has to be very special with the right chemistry between us and only after few dates. Guys, you don’t know what you are missing. These friends are my sources in meeting .... never mind. Some men think and feel with their diks and can’t handle being friends with females. I understand where you coming from guys. Whenever you see a sexy girl, you turn into...,,never m

I strongly advise to get your testosterone levels checked. Either that or you asexual. And you get your orgasms from merely conversation going with females

They are bunch of silly rants by angry divorced men from the west. Dont miss out on women because what they say about. We're not all after your wallets. We have our own money. You should be seeking the prophet's advice anyway not some random group.

Status
Not open for further replies.