General Tani in Yubbe, East Sanaag

Habar Majeerteen getting cucked.

:hahaidiot:
Nobody is getting cucked, those are bribed men/militia who don’t represent their clans and got smoked in hadaaftimo by PL Warsans so they’re hiding in Yube (Their only place of protection).

Meanwhile Reer Diini and other Buuns are HG slaves after HG took these tuulos from you:mjlol:

Dhusamreeb
Cadaado
Gellinsoor
Bandiirad leey
Dagaari
Shalbeel Carab
Tuula sarmaan
Biyagaduud
Ceel muudan

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Nobody is getting cucked, those are bribed men/militia who don’t represent their clans and got smoked in hadaaftimo by PL Warsans so they’re hiding in Yube (Their only place of protection).

Meanwhile Reer Diini and other Buuns are HG slaves after HG took these tuulos from you:mjlol:

Dhusamreeb
Cadaado
Gellinsoor
Bandiirad leey
Dagaari
Shalbeel Carab
Tuula sarmaan
Biyagaduud
Ceel muudan

bush buuns have no place in this thread or this forum really. They are eternal victims

reer

VIP

Dhusamreeb
Cadaado
Gellinsoor
Bandiirad leey
Dagaari
Shalbeel Carab
Tuula sarmaan
Biyagaduud
Ceel muudan
2007 no jva or tng just guddiga siyaasada beesha sade tfg were removed from kismayo do you wanna go down that road the score is 100-20 to me brotha

amboli

DIR POWER
Somaliland is at the border near qardho and garowe and now their army leader is on tour in new territory:whew:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Dhusamreeb
Cadaado
Gellinsoor
Bandiirad leey
Dagaari
Shalbeel Carab
Tuula sarmaan
Biyagaduud
Ceel muudan
You can say bribed so many times.. It doesn't change the fact that they are pro SL. Even during the big clashes in Sool, there were many isaaq troops that went to Sool pulling entire PL army back..

Even with the element of surprise during ramadan in Tukaraq wasn't enough.. I mean imagine mobilizing troops and preparing everything yet still losing..

I mean shit, I know it's traumatizing and you have to say this to cope with what SL troops have done to yall..

You can say bribed so many times.. It doesn't change the fact that they are pro SL. Even during the big clashes in Sool, there were many isaaq troops that went to Sool pulling entire PL army back..

Even with the element of surprise during ramadan in Tukaraq wasn't enough.. I mean imagine mobilizing troops and preparing everything yet still losing..

I mean shit, I know it's traumatizing and you have to say this to cope with what SL troops have done to yall..
As for Dhulos, I don't care about them. Warsans aren't pro SL though, those militia men hiding in Yubbe don't represent their people and are only there for cash, they were smoked and chased out.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
As for Dhulos, I don't care about them. Warsans aren't pro SL though, those militia men hiding in Yubbe don't represent their people and are only there for cash, they were smoked and chased out.
How are they are in Yubbe now then? If they got smoked or chased out how is there SL military presence over there??

I get it man, you don't like SL presence over there but there are pro SL warsans and that is a fact, otherwise we wouldn't be able to have some presence in eastern sanaag. Money doesn't solve everything saaxib, you give SL to much credit.

Horta western sanaag is completely under SL and it's only eastern sanaag that is disputed at this point.

However there is more pro SL dhulbahante than there is pro SL warsans, I will give that much to you..

I told you Nuux Cumar particularly reer Yubbe support SL, reer Yubbe economically rely on SL rather than PL and are more integrated half of the troops you see in the video are Warsans. There is SL presence South of Yubbe around Carmaale gradually all of Eastern Sanaag will fall under SL

P.S

I can see my cousin in the video @bold ruler @Laandhere

Last edited:
How are they are in Yubbe now then? If they got smoked or chased out how is there SL military presence over there??

I get it man, you don't like SL presence over there but there are pro SL warsans and that is a fact, otherwise we wouldn't be able to have some presence in eastern sanaag. Money doesn't solve everything saaxib, you give SL to much credit.

Horta western sanaag is completely under SL and it's only eastern sanaag that is disputed at this point.

However there is more pro SL dhulbahante than there is pro SL warsans, I will give that much to you..
They're triggered

Trending

Latest posts