General Tani in Yubbe, East Sanaag

u sheeg nijaaasta, GX were Daarood hunters since the arrival of sheekh isxaaq ibn hashimi to the somali peninsula.
No such thing
Subclan v Subclan wars and those occured rarely.

Call yourself Hashimi, but a Madow such as yourself can't go to Iraq and Jordan. The same way Harti Darood went to Oman, truth hurts but ibn 3aqeel Al Daroodi are Arabs in Oman

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I told you Nuux Cumar particularly reer Yubbe support SL, reer Yubbe economically rely on SL rather than PL and are more integrated half of the troops you see in the video are Warsans. There is SL presence South of Yubbe around Carmaale gradually all of Eastern Sanaag will fall under SL

P.S

I can see my cousin in the video @bold ruler @Laandhere
But this site made me believe that all warsangeli is pro-puntland. Can’t believe I fell for the Mj propaganda :snoop:

But this site made me believe that all warsangeli is pro-puntland. Can’t believe I fell for the Mj propaganda :snoop:
When Nx Cumar and MI fought Nx Cumar never invited PL and they had talks with both of their SL reps and then you got Dhahar(Dubeys)
Reer Dhahar where they will build the biggest base in SL have border issues with Qardho, the natives got sick of Qardho and decided to host the base. Dhahar is more strategic as its few kms away from Qardho.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Pro or not majerteen are good
Somaliland_map_de.png
images (5).jpeg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
When Nx Cumar and MI fought Nx Cumar never invited PL and they had talks with both of their SL reps and then you got Dhahar(Dubeys)
Reer Dhahar where they will build the biggest base in SL have border issues with Qardho, the natives got sick of Qardho and decided to host the base. Dhahar is more strategic as its few kms away from Qardho.
Ho0e ass nigga why are u bowing down for another man dhiladi ku dhashe w@s...

Libaax-Joore

VIP
If u wanna fight osman mohamud fight me like man don't hide under another man qabxad ba ku dhashe

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Dream!!
will never happen.
Evan Garxajis Don't want be under the Jeegaan.
LMAO Garxajis are extremely patriotic try wearing a Somalia flag in the city of Ceerigaabo(HY majority) you’ll get arrested.

2 our of the 4 previous presidents were Garxajis. At least know your facts first :drakekidding:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Garxajis are Isaaq they are blood thats what matters,Isaaqs dont throw their brothers under th bus like Daaroods did with the Dhulos.
Exactly we as Isaaqs live together and coexist together. We even share our cities just look at Burco for example its 50% HY and 50% HJ.

We rarely see any inter-Isaaq even on here sspot, cuz we usually roll as one, of except for the odd beefs here and there.

Somaliland comes first for us anytime. :westbrookswag:

Trending