General Practitioners are a scam

This what happens when you live mostly amongst daroods :mjlol:

I need to shift over to North America :obama:
How the do you live among those bracelet wearing landers? Your surrounded. :ileycry:

Your parents should of came to America. Nothing but darood here. You’d be suprised if you see the secessionists. No one here knows about SL and ittiraf. You UK daroods know it in detail :mjlol:

How the do you live among those bracelet wearing landers? Your surrounded. :ileycry:

Your parents should of came to America. Nothing but darood here. You’d be suprised if you see the secessionists. No one here knows about SL and ittiraf. You UK daroods know it in detail :mjlol:
Before the bracelet wearing was a thing it used to be are you from Somalia or Somaliland in school. Shit starts at a young age. :damn:

Ngl I just recently found out darood are the majority in North America. Which makes sense since there ain’t that many of us in the uk. I missed out :francis:

Before the bracelet wearing was a thing it used to be are you from Somalia or Somaliland in school. Shit starts at a young age. :damn:

Ngl I just recently found out darood are the majority in North America. Which makes sense since there ain’t that many of us in the uk. I missed out :francis:
Issaqs start indoctrinating their children at a young age huh. I deduced they would do that some shit like that LOL.

There quieter then a kitchen mouse over here cause their surrounded by all sides :trumpsmirk:

Trending