General Practitioners are a scam

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why do these fake doctors get paid for googling the symptoms you tell them you have?

On two seperate occasions i checked in because i've been throwing up regularly due to a queasy stomach, they think i've suffered food poisoning - but food posioning does not last 3 weeks. :drakewtf:

I was sent home both times and told to take vitamins and drink water, unbelievable wallahi.

I've now had to see a private doctor for a full body MOT and it turned out i had an untreated allergy, i won't disclose it but i'm annoyed i've had to go to this length.

They're underpaid and overworked thanks to Austerity and now ppl's lives may be at risk.

Why do these fake doctors get paid for googling the symptoms you tell them you have?

On two seperate occasions i checked in because i've been throwing up regularly due to a queasy stomach, they think i've suffered food poisoning - but food posioning does not last 3 weeks. :drakewtf:

I was sent home both times and told to take vitamins and drink water, unbelievable wallahi.

I've now had to see a private doctor for a full body MOT and it turned out i had an untreated allergy, i won't disclose it but i'm annoyed i've had to go to this length.

They're underpaid and overworked thanks to Austerity and now ppl's lives may be at risk.

How do you feel now ? In shaa allah kheir. Take care.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I learned this trick a while ago, always exaggerate your symptoms so they’re are forced to run tests, I do the same when I go to urgent care.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
How do you feel now ? In shaa allah kheir. Take care.

I can't eat certain foods anymore, it's a blessing in disguise because now i have to stay healthy. Alxamdulilah, they would contributed to some unwanted fat stores anyway.

I learned this trick a while ago, always exaggerate your symptoms so they’re are forced to run tests, I do the same when I go to urgent care.

If you tell them you have chest pains you'll be seen in two minutes :icon lol:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It’s nice having free health care right? Oh wait I forgot y’all don’t my bad :drakekidding:
Lol I have good benefits through my company, no complains. Get your CAD up before you start throwing shots, I would rather make more money and pay for healthcare :westbrookswag:

Get with natural medicine, take care of your health, as they say the best medicine is prevention.

General practitioners are just for business.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canadian healthcare quality is top notch and it only serves people who have Canadian citizenships unlike the NHS who anyone can go to :lolbron:
permanent residents, refugees are also covered.
In the US, if a woman gives birth and has a c-section, it costs $30,000, in canada it is free. :trumpsmirk:

permanent residents, refugees are also covered.
In the US, if a woman gives birth and has a c-section, it costs $30,000, in canada it is free. :trumpsmirk:
That’s the whole population lmao. Doubt any other individual is migrating and staying in Canada. So @Gucci mane it wouldn’t make sense for it to be like the NHS

Blame the Tories. NHS is severely underfunded and doctors are having to treat more patients. Naturally, that means cutting corners.

Trending

Latest posts