General Asad Osman announces his candidacy for the Puntland presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I've never heard of this guy prior to yesterday. I am shocked by the amount of support he is getting on Twitter. Even anti-PL Dhulbahante accountd are supporting him.

I think this guy has a really good chance at winning. I've never seen any of the other candidates garner this much excitement and enthusiasm, especially across clan lines.

He definitely has the best resume from what I have seen. Inshallah, he will lead us to a brighter future.

I just realized how epic our cabinet is going to be next month.
:banderas:
yea hes a great guy. assad osman planted like a thousand trees in bosaso. he always gives back to his community.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It all makes sense now, all the mental health issues. This nigga @Cognitivedissonance is a southerner. Darood from Jubbaland..... What happened, they were going to south of PL but ended up in Kismaayo? :dead:
The mayor of kismayo is MJ the port of kismayo administrator is MJ the interior minister of jubaland is MJ unlike your laangaab tribe we MJs are not confined into three cities burco, berbera and hargaysa

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Personally wallahi i support abdiweli gaas cause i want him to come back and karbash the enemies of puntland that orangutan khayre and that khat addict farmaajo who is addicted to sleeping pills by he who holds my soul in his hand i want abdiweli gaas to use all of puntland money to come back to office and give the enemy in mogadishu heart attack president abdiweli gaas for second term in sha Allah yaa Allah please grant my prayer amiin

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Personally wallahi i support abdiweli gaas cause i want him to come back and karbash the enemies of puntland that orangutan khayre and that khat addict farmaajo who is addicted to sleeping pills by he who holds my soul in his hand i want abdiweli gaas to use all of puntland money to come back to office and give the enemy in mogadishu heart attack president abdiweli gaas for second term in sha Allah yaa Allah please grant my prayer amiin

Trust me. Puntland is better off without Gaas.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Trust me. Puntland is better off without Gaas.
Abdiweli gaas is the best president puntland had he defeated terrorist isis cell in qandala and has developed puntland in sha Allah he will get a second term if not then my second choice is Assad cismaan diano

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Abdiweli gaas is the best president puntland had he defeated terrorist isis cell in qandala and has developed puntland in sha Allah he will get a second term if not then my second choice is Assad cismaan diano

It is better for Puntland and Gaas himself that he leaves. You Gaas supporters are all xoolo who don't realy know him.

Farm

VIP
If I am so clueless, please inform me what this general did to earn his rank.

:gucciwhat:

Refer to these posts you neef

Kulaha PMPF nacaasyahow he was an officer in Baargaal 2006 in charge of the PIS who infiltrated and defeated the union of Islamic courts attempt to invade daludug, he was the main officer along with the dervish commander AUN warsame in Karin, Galgala, Sugurre, Jeexdin and so on.. Asad climbed through the ranks because of his heroic work as a defender of the state.

Calling our self reer Bari and bad-mouthing Asad and his work for Daludug and especially Bari shows your an ignorant idiot or shiisheeye talking shit. Asad is 2nd generation dhafoorqiiq and was in the trenches before PL was established your moron. Asad was at galkayo and jeexdiin leading me and others of the Godod forces against our enemies before PMPF was even established.

How is he still young when he has been at the frontlines for the state and as the commander of our most elite forces as a teenager to the most respected officer of Daludug?

Asad like his father AUN Osman a former kulmis and dhafoorqiiq officer who served his people and state are household names and heroes of the state

images

AUN dhafoorqiiq Cismaaan♥️

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It is better for Puntland and Gaas himself that he leaves. You Gaas supporters are all xoolo who don't realy know him.
President gaas is not going anywhere in sha Allah he will use Puntland entire budget to secure a second term and the reason why there’s terrorist still in qandala is cause the inhabitants of qandala support them cause the leader of isis is called muumin he is cali saleeban and qandala district is settled only by cali saleeban that’s why you won’t find isis in none of the other districts of bari
22261D09-B63A-4029-A179-6E1DADC56B76.jpeg

even though my father supports someone else out of nepotism obviously,

i have to say i like this GUY, he is very promising, he ticks all the box and looks very presidential like

Somalia needs young leaders, lets be an example for the rest of somalia and elect the youth ASAD FOR PRESIDENT OF PUNTLAND wallahi :salute:

LET'S not be like somaliland and put our warlords in office, i don't hate or dislike general morgan he is a strong alpha male but his time is just passed he is not in his prime, there is no way men with rep like morgan or bixi should be in office there is nothing about that is vaguely appropriate :faysalwtf: bixi , him and aideed represent the downfall of somali people. these guys also look like hollywood villains
hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

SOM-35-xs.jpg

my father would kill me if he saw this :ooh: but I got to be my own man and think for myself :farole:i stand with the youth.i stand with asad

Last edited:
Young isn’t bad, it could actually be a plus imo
nah young is good, young people tent to be more patriotic, they carry less baggages. i see the fire in asad eyes wallahi, i didn't actually know him before this thread i eager to find out more about this promising young man.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
even though my father supports someone else out of nepotism obviously,

i have to see i like this GUY, he is very promising, he ticks all the box and looks very presidential like

Somalia needs young leaders, lets be an example for the rest of somalia and elect the youth ASAD FOR PRESIDENT OF PUNTLAND wallahi :salute:

LET'S not be like somaliland and put our warlords in office, i don't hate or dislike general morgan he is a strong alpha male but his time is just passed he is not in his prime, there is no way men with rep like morgan or bixi should be in office there is nothing about that is vaguely appropriate :faysalwtf: bixi , him and aideed represent the downfall of somali people. these guys also look like hollywood villains
hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

SOM-35-xs.jpg

my father would kill me if he saw this :ooh: but I got to be my own man and think for myself :farole:i stand with the youth.i stand with asad
I couldn't agree more, especially with that last part about them looking like villains.
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending