General Asad Osman announces his candidacy for the Puntland presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
AUN Abdullahi Yusuf, AUN Cadde Muuse, AUN Cismaaan Diyaano, Dhafoorqiiq Siciid Dheere, Dhafoorqiiq Carays Cali Mire, Halyeey Asad, Halyeey Muxeydiiin are all household names and heroes of the state, Faroole being not part of the halgan is a heroe of his own. But thinking Haas, Deeni or any other candidates not originally Daljoog being more respected shows ignorance of our Noble history and love for our heroic dhafoorqiiqs.

images

Dhafoorqiiqs who sacrificed for the cause from 1972 to 1998 can never be bad-mouthed by real puntites, the state was build on their sweat and blood. Never accuse Siciid Dheere or any other Halyeey of tuugnimo or whatever if you don't know their status of among our people's.

All you calling yourselfs puntites learn your history before bad-mouthing our founders!!

Just shows your ignorance if you think the PDF, PIA, PIS don't get paid:faysalwtf:

Halyeey Siciid Dheere is the commander of the dervish forces which falls under the ministry of interior, the dervish forces are a police force not military. The elite forces like PIS, PIA, PSF, PMPF and the forces at the main bases in Mudug like Godod, xeero sinaay, abqaalo, heema, xeero darwish, jeexdiin don't not fall under any ministry.
Is the military not under the jurisdiction of ministry of security under xassan cusman aloore

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Nacaaskan iska hadlay muxu ahaa:ftw9nwa:

What compensation dude when Asad is the commander of the PSF and a original member of P.I.S, a respected commander and defender of the state. The heroe of sugurre, galgala, qandala, hafuun and suuj, a local halyaay who already earns more than the useless diaspora ministers.
lol stop lying he has never been too qandala. thats pmpf territorry. plus the reason i said hes too young is not that i belive that should be a factor. our elders will never elect a young guy trust me. they hate the youth.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Is the military not under the jurisdiction of ministry of security under xassan cusman aloore

The dervish forces are police forces also known as frontier police are under ministry of interior, ministry of security have responsibility of the birmaad, SPU and other units.

AUN Abdullahi Yusuf, AUN Cadde Muuse, AUN Cismaaan Diyaano, Dhafoorqiiq Siciid Dheere, Dhafoorqiiq Carays Cali Mire, Halyeey Asad, Halyeey Muxeydiiin are all household names and heroes of the state, Faroole being not part of the halgan is a heroe of his own. But thinking Haas, Deeni or any other candidates not originally Daljoog being more respected shows ignorance of our Noble history and love for our heroic dhafoorqiiqs.

images

Dhafoorqiiqs who sacrificed for the cause from 1972 to 1998 can never be bad-mouthed by real puntites, the state was build on their sweat and blood. Never accuse Siciid Dheere or any other Halyeey of tuugnimo or whatever if you don't know their status of among our people's.

All you calling yourselfs puntites learn your history before bad-mouthing our founders!!
Sxb waxaan ku iri siciid dheere would fight against tuugnimo.kkk

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
lol stop lying he has never been too qandala. thats pmpf territorry. plus the reason i said hes too young is not that i belive that should be a factor. our elders will never elect a young guy trust me. they hate the youth.
Kulaha PMPF nacaasyahow he was an officer in Baargaal 2006 in charge of the PIS who infiltrated and defeated the union of Islamic courts attempt to invade daludug, he was the main officer along with the dervish commander AUN warsame in Karin, Galgala, Sugurre, Jeexdin and so on.. Asad climbed through the ranks because of his heroic work as a defender of the state.

Calling our self reer Bari and bad-mouthing Asad and his work for Daludug and especially Bari shows your an ignorant idiot or shiisheeye talking shit. Asad is 2nd generation dhafoorqiiq and was in the trenches before PL was established your moron. Asad was at galkayo and jeexdiin leading me and others of the Godod forces against our enemies before PMPF was even established.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I'm from Mudug and worked for PL state for years know about Asad and his contribution to Daludug, a heroe who in his early teens for against al-itihad, UIC, alshaabab and ISIS. You call yourself reer Bari but won't acknowledge his status and his family's legacy in creating PL, defending PL and unlike ur dumbass was a Daljoog refusing to migrate to the west course he is a bonafide MJ like his ancestors before him.

Don't call yourself reer Bari when he is the reason Bari is not part of Shabab emirate or the ISIS caliphate:gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Boqorada why you tagging your immediate cousins only Dee!!

Haday sidas tahay walaale Dee reer Mudug will support capten Barbaraale from Godod or any Reer Mahad other than Cali xaaji:farole:
Looooooooool

Boowe I got overly excited Dee, I will save you a seat at the table :siilaanyolaugh:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
@Tucking_Fypo who are you rooting for to be the next PL president and who do you think will win realistically?
I have always supported the honourable Ali Abdi Awaare but unfortunately nacaskii Gaas or Deeni and other qurbojoogs get votes and support.

For now Siciid Dheere or Asad has my vote as the original dhafoorqiiqs officers need to lead our people once again.

Gibiin-Udug

I'm from Mudug and worked for PL state for years know about Asad and his contribution to Daludug, a heroe who in his early teens for against al-itihad, UIC, alshaabab and ISIS. You call yourself reer Bari but won't acknowledge his status and his family's legacy in creating PL, defending PL and unlike ur dumbass was a Daljoog refusing to migrate to the west course he is a bonafide MJ like his ancestors before him.

Don't call yourself reer Bari when he is the reason Bari is not part of Shabab emirate or the ISIS caliphate:gucciwhat:

I don't think @Libaaxseendheer is a Puntite, so I don't even know why he's putting his unwanted 2 cents in.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Looooooooool

Boowe I got overly excited Dee, I will save you a seat at the table :siilaanyolaugh:

Seat at the table kulaha:ftw9nwa:
arri baaye I'm from the cumar walaane, the beast of east aka reer caduun,. When 10 mjs die in war 8 are from the qoyaanes. Give a seat to the Bari laangaabs baaye beesha Reer mahad will be with you as your shield and defenders as your younger siblings not be begging for seats.

Cismaaan Mahmoud deserve to lead this turn as Cumar and Ciise have had their turn.

Gibiin-Udug

Seat at the table kulaha:ftw9nwa:
arri baaye I'm from the cumar walaane, the beast of east aka reer caduun,. When 10 mjs die in war 8 are from the qoyaanes. Give a seat to the Bari laangaabs baaye beesha Reer mahad will be with you as your shield and defenders as your younger siblings not be begging for seats.

Cismaaan Mahmoud deserve to lead this turn as Cumar and Ciise have had their turn.
Are you okay? Begging for Seats? :faysalwtf:

I wasn't talking about political seat. It's an expression we Americans say, :ayaanswag:

Seating at the table like a family. :gucciwhat:

Breaking bread at the table.

Counting that money at the table.

And so forth!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I feel like we have been blessed with so many great candidates. It's not like last time when Ali Haji was one of the front runners. This election has so many hall of famers. It seems to me that no matter the outcome, Puntland will be in good hands. Alhamdulillah.

@Tucking_Fypo What are your thoughts on Khalif Isse Mudan and Farah Ali Shire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending