General Asad Osman announces his candidacy for the Puntland presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
I support halyeeyga Asads Candidacy:dzmxmmb:

Even though i have always been the staunch supporter of one of the biggest and best leaders of our state Ali Abdi Awaare i will always back my old fellow dhafoorqiiq Asad:nvjpqts:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
his event is today at lunch. havent heard anything bad about asad but i think he is still too young for this stage but his time will come.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
his event is today at lunch. havent heard anything bad about asad but i think he is still too young for this stage but his time will come.
How is he still young when he has been at the frontlines for the state and as the commander of our most elite forces as a teenager to the most respected officer of Daludug?

Asad like his father AUN Osman a former kulmis and dhafoorqiiq officer who served his people and state are household names and heroes of the state

images

AUN dhafoorqiiq Cismaaan♥️

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Yeah realistically he's probably counting on getting a ministership or a another seat as compensation.

Nacaaskan iska hadlay muxu ahaa:ftw9nwa:

What compensation dude when Asad is the commander of the PSF and a original member of P.I.S, a respected commander and defender of the state. The heroe of sugurre, galgala, qandala, hafuun and suuj, a local halyaay who already earns more than the useless diaspora ministers.

Nacaaskan iska hadlay muxu ahaa:ftw9nwa:

What compensation dude when Asad is the commander of the PSF and a original member of P.I.S, a respected commander and defender of the state. The heroe of sugurre, galgala, qandala, hafuun and suuj, a local halyaay who already earns more than the useless diaspora ministers.
The former commander of all puntland commanders saciid dheere was not getting paid nor his men. Misappropriation of military wages is real so its possible he isnt getting paid much

Thats why men like siciid are joining politics to fix the tuugnimo and feed their men. The military is the backbone of a government. Nothing wrong with ministership it brings a lot power to hinder embezzlement and one can climb the ranks with every election gaining more power.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
The former commander of all puntland commanders saciid dheere was not getting paid nor his men. Misappropriation of military wages is real so its possible he isnt getting paid much
Just shows your ignorance if you think the PDF, PIA, PIS don't get paid:faysalwtf:

Halyeey Siciid Dheere is the commander of the dervish forces which falls under the ministry of interior, the dervish forces are a police force not military. The elite forces like PIS, PIA, PSF, PMPF and the forces at the main bases in Mudug like Godod, xeero sinaay, abqaalo, heema, xeero darwish, jeexdiin don't not fall under any ministry.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Thats why men like siciid are joining politics to fix the tuugnimo and feed their men. The military is the backbone of a government. Nothing wrong with ministership it brings a lot power to hinder embezzlement and one can climb the ranks with every election gaining more power.
Calling Siciid Dheere a halyeey who been sacrificing his life since 1978 for his people and state, a living legend in Puntland tuug as an offense to any real puntite.

To be honest i just dont see siciid dheere loosing the elections he's s walking legend plus he's as daacad as the come, not having been paid for so long.
Just shows your ignorance if you think the PDF, PIA, PIS don't get paid:faysalwtf:

Halyeey Siciid Dheere is the commander of the dervish forces which falls under the ministry of interior, the dervish forces are a police force not military. The elite forces like PIS, PIA, PSF, PMPF and the forces at the main bases in Mudug like Godod, xeero sinaay, abqaalo, heema, xeero darwish, jeexdiin don't not fall under any ministry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending