Gene Editing Revolution

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let's all discuss this new tech which has ethical question marks. It's gene-editing age. Right now it's very primitive where parents can select genes they want in their kids like 'eye color' but it could get to a stage where it's far more then that. Right now their using selective breeding like they do with dogs. When do u think this will expand into other features such as color of skin, hair type, height, weight, etc. Imagine when it's not selective any-more and u can enter a 'booth' and gene-edit yourself how u wish according to any human group.

What if this gets to the point where u can even shape-shift to animals and back. What if it gets to the point u take the gene of a cheetah(speed) and kangaroo(jumping level) what would that mean for sports?

PPL usually have amnesia about history and forget what is in the consumer market is usually 'cleared' by govt for market consumption. So even if its primitive in our market doesn't mean it's so primitive behind govt facilities. An example to demonstrate that is satellite feeds to google are clearly 'graded' to consumer market as it doesn't have a 'live feed' function but pictures only, this is clear govt interference, where-as we know govt have live feeds and had it for 50 years prior.

Another example is the internet, we only got it in the 90s, where-as they had it in the 50's. If u follow reason n logic, u will see an emerging trend developing that govt always has technology or knowledge that is 50 years ahead of what is in the market and if it does release it to market it's usually cleared/graded for consumers only. So we could safely conclude govt does indeed have a 50 years head-start and what we see in the market is WHAT THEY WANT U TO SEE.

They could possibly have advanced gene editing technology where it's not selective breeding, but where it's at a stage a human can be gene edited to any culture or race to collect intel for their nation. If this is true, well there is no proof it is, but based on reason n logic we can expect they are 50 years ahead in tech n knowledge just based on past tech transfers such as internet/satellite feed to consumer markets. So what that does this mean for us all? well any sound reasonable person will conclude, DONT f*ck WITH GOVT. Don't think your smarter becuz their 50 years ahead anyways.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im naturally a suspicious person by nature and I do know my suspicions sometimes have no real possibility but to be quite frank, I am of the position that govt has far more capabilities then we could even begin to imagine. Im talking about 'physic' defying capabilities such as transfer of objects(including ppl and animals) across any location on earth at speeds close to light, without the traditional 'cause n effect'. That is my suspicion only tho and I admit there is no proof. But the fact they r 50 years ahead of what we know or have in terms of capabilities, I won't stand down on that becuz there is clear historical trend that can confirm that

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
This technology would make racism obsolete as race becomes nothing more than a design choice. A man who had 1000 years of Serbian ancestry could have children who look Indian without ever race mixing.

By then most things humans cherish would become arbitrary and meaningless. Humans need to expand into the universe would be taken over by Advanced robots as humans have biological issues which is not fit for space travel. Anything uniquely human would be done better by robots

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This technology would make racism obsolete as race becomes nothing more than a design choice. A man who had 1000 years of Serbian ancestry could have children who look Indian without ever race mixing.

By then most things humans cherish would become arbitrary and meaningless. Humans need to expand into the universe would be taken over by Advanced robots as humans have biological issues which is not fit for space travel. Anything uniquely human would be done better by robots

Not only that but beauty would go out the door too as u can gene edit how u want to look. Indeed scary times. What u think of govt behind the scenes top secret knowledge/technology capability? have u noticed the trend they are always 50 years ahead of what's in the market? like they had internet in the 50s in military circles but the market got it in the 90's after it was cleared obviously.

Wat about satellite google, u can see they downgraded it's capability to picture mode, not giving 'live feed' capabilities to the public or possibly even not to google, where-as we know they had satellites and live feeds for 50 years. This definitely showing a trend they are 50 years ahead as a bare minimum on whatever knowledge or tech exists in the market.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Not only that but beauty would go out the door too as u can gene edit how u want to look. Indeed scary times. What u think of govt behind the scenes top secret knowledge/technology capability? have u noticed the trend they are always 50 years ahead of what's in the market? like they had internet in the 50s in military circles but the market got it in the 90's after it was cleared obviously.

Wat about satellite google, u can see they downgraded it's capability to picture mode, not giving 'live feed' capabilities to the public or possibly even not to google, where-as we know they had satellites and live feeds for 50 years. This definitely showing a trend they are 50 years ahead as a bare minimum on whatever knowledge or tech exists in the market.
This idea that the government is 50 or so years ahead is common in the conspiracy theory part of the internet. However i do believe it to be somewhat true

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This idea that the government is 50 or so years ahead is common in the conspiracy theory part of the internet. However i do believe it to be somewhat true

Do u think the govt has physic defying capabilities such as moving any mass/payload/object across any distance at near to light speed range and therefore even quicker then u blink? or geo-engineering like weather control? or do u think that might be a 'stretch' and to much impossibilities given to them just becuz we know their 50 years ahead our minds might reach irrational conclusions they also have god like powers?

Internet Nomad

VIP
Do u think the govt has physic defying capabilities such as moving any mass/payload/object across any distance at near to light speed range and therefore even quicker then u blink? or geo-engineering like weather control? or do u think that might be a 'stretch' and to much impossibilities given to them just becuz we know their 50 years ahead our minds might reach irrational conclusions they also have god like powers?
The biggest problem i have with this idea isโ€ฆwhy keep it hidden? Wouldn't such tech make the nation who has it a instant world power? Why would a nation like china refrain from such tech?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The biggest problem i have with this idea isโ€ฆwhy keep it hidden? Wouldn't such tech make the nation who has it a instant world power? Why would a nation like china refrain from such tech?

Didn't they keep the 'nuke' hidden untill they had to use it in japan? I think things which have a profound game changing effect, if hidden, it allows them to pull it out only in the event of national disaster becuz once it's out other countries will find ways to 'steal' it for themselves.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Didn't they keep the 'nuke' hidden untill they had to use it in japan? I think things which have a profound game changing effect, if hidden, it allows them to pull it out only in the event of national disaster becuz once it's out other countries will find ways to 'steal' it for themselves.
How come every super rich nation has hidden tech? Wouldnt it make sense for the first person to invent the super advanced tech to try and dominate the world. Just like South Africa and the gattaling gun.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How come every super rich nation has hidden tech? Wouldnt it make sense for the first person to invent the super advanced tech to try and dominate the world. Just like South Africa and the gattaling gun.

They were doing weird experiments on people in 1950s to develop mind control and this is released for public knowledge(so they dont have any fear proving they must have way more capabilities)

They want 'mind control' is the part u should be worried about, forget the primitive methods they used such as LSD, what should scare u is the fact they actually sought to do mind control all the way back in the 50s. Now its 80 years in the future, where the hell do u think they are with that objective?

I know wireless field which we use for internet at home, have u seen how our computers can connect to it without any 'cable'? well if they can create a wireless field in ur home, why can't they scale the same technology over a home, city, country and use that signal to tap into ur electrons in ur mind and do all sorts of mind control. It's very possible

But don't worry about the crazy idea the govt is watching all of us, thats impossible dedication of resources, once u become a person of interest, thru their cia human intel, then maybe they will send it across different agencies to tap into their tech capabilities to monitor you and do a full analysis using many data points.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Internet Nomad I don't think govt has god level powers but I bet u they know how to spot 'anamolies' in society and ppl who buck the herd trend like IT does with Data by setting up rules.

They wud definitely have an open-line to big corporations/research side, university/research side, schools, plus their patent offices. Their not sitting there tho, but they set a rule n procedure that all the 'heads' of those places must report any new findings to security agencies to study, apply, and clear before they release it to the public.

So their could be lots of things deemed not releasable to the public, it could take them decades or even half a century before they are confident they can release a 'tamed' version to market as we saw with nukes, satellite feeds for google, and the internet existing way before within govt circles only. They possibly also have eyes-ears within mental institutions as they would be deemed an 'anomoly' bucking the 'herd' trend so they can possibly evaluate useful information or decipher it. They cud be doing this worldwide with spies going around to these 'anomoly' areas of all societies. Their not interested in the 'herds' tho, just the anomolies of all areas in life.

That's why I tell Somalis the last place u should do fraud or schemes(isdabamarin) is with govt, their 50 years ahead of everything u see in public.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

VIP
They were doing weird experiments on people in 1950s to develop mind control and this is released for public knowledge(so they dont have any fear proving they must have way more capabilities)

They want 'mind control' is the part u should be worried about, forget the primitive methods they used such as LSD, what should scare u is the fact they actually sought to do mind control all the way back in the 50s. Now its 80 years in the future, where the hell do u think they are with that objective?

I know wireless field which we use for internet at home, have u seen how our computers can connect to it without any 'cable'? well if they can create a wireless field in ur home, why can't they scale the same technology over a home, city, country and use that signal to tap into ur electrons in ur mind and do all sorts of mind control. It's very possible

But don't worry about the crazy idea the govt is watching all of us, thats impossible dedication of resources, once u become a person of interest, thru their cia human intel, then maybe they will send it across different agencies to tap into their tech capabilities to monitor you and do a full analysis using many data points.
@Internet Nomad I don't think govt has god level powers but I bet u they know how to spot 'anamolies' in society and ppl who buck the herd trend like IT does with Data by setting up rules.

They wud definitely have an open-line to big corporations/research side, university/research side, schools, plus their patent offices. Their not sitting there tho, but they set a rule n procedure that all the 'heads' of those places must report any new findings to security agencies to study, apply, and clear before they release it to the public.

So their could be lots of things deemed not releasable to the public, it could take them decades or even half a century before they are confident they can release a 'tamed' version to market as we saw with nukes, satellite feeds for google, and the internet existing way before within govt circles only. They possibly also have eyes-ears within mental institutions as they would be deemed an 'anomoly' bucking the 'herd' trend so they can possibly evaluate useful information or decipher it. They cud be doing this worldwide with spies going around to these 'anomoly' areas of all societies. Their not interested in the 'herds' tho, just the anomolies of all areas in life.

That's why I tell Somalis the last place u should do fraud or schemes(isdabamarin) is with govt, their 50 years ahead of everything u see in public.
You never truly know whats under the sleeve of government but I'm sure its something massive.

It has many similarities with the story of dijjal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You never truly know whats under the sleeve of government but I'm sure its something massive.

It has many similarities with the story of dijjal.

It's truly a scary situation govt capabilities especially if u consider they r 'centralizing' all the 'goodies' of knowledge n tech to themselves by having all the heads of corporation research side, university research side, even their patent office scans all ppl ideas, even possibly at school level they have set up schemes to identify 'gifted' kids lol.

Wat's scary is they might be doing this worldwide so it's at a global scale now with spies, becuz 'gift n talent' doesn't discriminate. So even tho they are not the source of the knowledge like some god, but they know how to ensure all potential knowledge centers across the nation n globe either have direct line to them on 'national security grounds' and if their abroad since they lack jurisdiction, they wud be in those critical knowledge areas spying someway. They may even tap into mentally ill hospitals and try to decipher their experiences if it's an 'anomoly' their talking about.

The key is their not lookin for the herd of billions, but concentrated 'few' who buck the trend and create an anomoly situation. They collect all that and begin further research in top secret facilities for years,decades, maybe even centuries depending on the severity of the knowledge. So yes they might have DAJJAL powers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Internet Nomad where do u think energy sources capability is at? becuz a wireless field can be created at a home using small amounts of energy. Cud energy source be scaled on a larger footprint like city, town, globe maybe? plus is the energy tech we see in the market only consumer grade level and govt is already ahead 50 years with different energy source with better capabilities in order to combine their wireless knowledge to create a field and 'tap' into people brains electrons anywhere anytime globally, kind of like 'tin foil' ppl but with no 'tin foil' but a wireless 'field' circulating u which u cant see like u dont see wireless field in ur home lol. Remember they did say their interested in mind-control in the 50s and only stopped the experiments not the objective. It's now 80 years from that public knowledge.

Trending

Latest posts