Gender won’t exist anymore/distinctions between men and women will cease to exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I got called a cis woman for a first time about a year ago. Once I looked it up, it was hard to be mad bc they’re basically touting you as an aspiration.

I attracted one who was pre-transition. He was still a guy and complementing/hitting on me. What I was too polite to ask/tell him was why if he’s still into women he’s transitioning at all, bc if doesn’t keep his current physique (he was actually good looking), post transition all he’ll ever attract are weird men (vast majority), even if he does keep his parts.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I got called a cis woman for a first time about a year ago. Once I looked it up, it was hard to be mad bc they’re basically touting you as an aspiration.

I attracted one who was pre-transition. He was still a guy and complementing/hitting on me. What I was too polite to ask/tell him was why if he’s still into women he’s transitioning at all, bc if doesn’t he keep his current physique (he was actually good looking), post transition all he’ll attract are weird men (vast majority), even if he does keep his parts.
I don’t want to be an aspiration though, being a woman is hard and complex. I just think people make gender into something difficult when it’s not.

Did you meet him after he transitioned? I’m really interested!

VixR

Veritas
I don’t want to be an aspiration though, being a woman is hard and complex. I just think people make gender into something difficult when it’s not.

Did you meet him after he transitioned? I’m really interested!
No, it was chance encounter. It was through uni. I would see him around campus. He approached me, struck up a conversation, and we got to know each other a bit.

I get the interest in a morbid curiosity kind of way lol, but I don’t think I want to see the final result.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If the mukhannath starts doing evil things like imitating women, they are to be banished not killed.

An effeminate man (mukhannath) who had dyed his hands and feet with henna was brought to the Prophet. He asked: What is the matter with this man? He was told: "Messenger of Allah! He imitates the look of women." So he issued an order regarding him and he was banished to an-Naqi'. The people said: Messenger of Allah! Should we not kill him? He said: I have been prohibited from killing people who pray.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
No, it was chance encounter. It was through uni. I would see him around campus. He approached me, struck up a conversation, and we got to know each other a bit.

I get the interest in a morbid curiosity kind of way lol, but I don’t think I want to see the final result.
I thought you were open minded :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending