Gen Bakaal and his soldiers reach Doloow

You wish that was the truth, no clan is gonna die liberating another clans territory. Thats why Cawlyahan are still under RX AS in Buale :pachah1:

stop it bro, no calwyahan is part of AS and why would calwyahan who own Buale follow RX in their own region,

horta why do marehan kids make things up?

AS hate and kill OG due to ahmed, they slaughter them so no OG would go near them, same with Harti,

there has never been a non Cawlyahan come from Buale as Governor or MP between 1960 till now so i do not know why marehan kids claim fake talxe and RX, what is wrong with these marehan kids, ?

Buale is Cawlyahan land and their cousins Bartire and only they have produced Governors and MPs since 1960

Luuq is a Garre town though, they deserve rights since they live there :childplease:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
stop it bro, no calwyahan is part of AS and why would calwyahan who own Buale follow RX in their own region,

horta why do marehan kids make things up?

AS hate and kill OG due to ahmed, they slaughter them so no OG would go near them, same with Harti,

there has never been a non Cawlyahan come from Buale as Governor or MP between 1960 till now so i do not know why marehan kids claim fake talxe and RX, what is wrong with these marehan kids, ?

Buale is Cawlyahan land and their cousins Bartire and only they have produced Governors and MPs since 1960

Luuq is a Garre town though, they deserve rights since they live there :childplease:
The point is Buale is still under AS Ogaden heartland is being held hostage by a bunch of eelay terrorists while Gedo boys secure our free land :rejoice: