Gen Bakaal and his soldiers reach Doloow

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guul Gedo security forces, the enemies must be defeated. Wheres the crazy doctor who is obsesses with Gedo aabihin wasse wa dhul Sade :fittytousand:

National Security being exploited for clan Agendas . These are NISA mercenaries sent to guard fat boy why don’t he recruit and train his own folks? :damedamn:

TekNiKo

VIP
National Security being exploited for clan Agendas . These are NISA mercenaries sent to guard fat boy why don’t he recruit and train his own folks? :damedamn:
Warya wheres Madoobe these days hes been awfully quiet? I think him and Farmaajo reached an under the table agreement. Dib u heshisiin is in the works

Warya wheres Madoobe these days hes been awfully quiet? I think him and Farmaajo reached an under the table agreement. Dib u heshisiin is in the works

I don’t think there would be any dib u heshiiin as long as these FAHAD Yasin footsoldiers and Terrorists Mendel in Jubalands security and unity.

tenor.gif

God bless Gedo Defence Forces.

TekNiKo

VIP
xamar mercenaries will leave once Terrorists in NISA are overthrown.
You support Kenyan Kikiyus but are against Mareexan soldiers. f*ck off with your xamar shit no hawiye is.willing to die for another clan

You support Kenyan Kikiyus but are against Mareexan soldiers. f*ck off with your xamar shit no hawiye is.willing to die for another clan

We all know who trained and supplied those troops. No need to lie to yourself. You can barely feed the real Mx footsoldiers. It’s sad to see people allowing FAHAD yasin the terrorist to influence their land because of their hate for a specific demographic smh. Enjoy having Hootus deployed there.

TekNiKo

VIP
We all know who trained and supplied those troops. No need to lie to yourself. You can barely feed the real Mx footsoldiers. It’s sad to see people allowing FAHAD yasin the terrorist to influence their land because of their hate for a specific demographic smh. Enjoy having Hootus deployed there.
You wish that was the truth, no clan is gonna die liberating another clans territory. Thats why Cawlyahan are still under RX AS in Buale :pachah1:

You wish that was the truth, no clan is gonna die liberating another clans territory. Thats why Cawlyahan are still under RX AS in Buale :pachah1:

Lool I know many clans who are willing to be deployed to another region to take over. It’s why you see HG footsoldiers sent to Shabelle hoose under “SNA” :holeup:

:ummhmm:.....I heard that my moryaan cousin Soldier in the SNA named Maxamed ''Siiil Jeexjeexi'' Afrax is causing havoc in Gedo region since he was deployed there last 2 years, the man already has 7 kids with 3 women.

:mindblown: seriously though, what the fock is wrong with him, how's he gonna provide for them kids on his 200$ army salary.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
:ummhmm:.....I heard that my moryaan cousin Soldier in the SNA named Maxamed ''Siiil Jeexjeexi'' Afrax is causing havoc in Gedo region since he was deployed there last 2 years, the man already has 7 kids with 3 women.

:mindblown: seriously though, what the fock is wrong with him, how's he gonna provide for them kids on his 200$ army salary.
Nice try whu2u:childplease:

TekNiKo

VIP

How is AMISOM being treated in Dhuusomareeb I heard they loving Cayr women :pachah1:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

"sii1l jeexjeexi" :damn::damn::pachah1::russ::deadpeter:

:wtf::deadmanny::deadmanny:

"sii1l jeexjeexi" :damn::damn::pachah1::russ::deadpeter:

:russ: that nigga is Savage, waa moryaan to the core, walle he is showering in pussy over there.

I just called him now lol, the man is funny, the first thing he asked for is Amoxicillin and ibuprofen to be sent to him, as he says he is suffering from STD from all the orgy in Gedo, lol.

Man is living up to the party over there, Gedo is a paradise for the army SNA boys from Mogadishu

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
:russ: that nigga is Savage, waa moryaan to the core, walle he is showering in pussy over there.

I just called him now lol, the man is funny, the first thing he asked for is Amoxicillin and ibuprofen to be sent to him, as he says he is suffering from STD from all the orgy in Gedo, lol.

Man is living up to the party over there, Gedo is a paradise for the army SNA boys from Mogadishu
You are a good story teller but dont think the great people of Gedo have whoo2u soldiers there a fucking lie. But I enjoyes big booty abgaal in Xamar hahah no wonder them Ugandan boys love that donkey azz

Trending