Gegiroor, Sakhraan Dhulka jiifsaday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been an atheist my whole life - Waaq is a new obsession and I want to research it and implement it into my life fully. But I will always be an atheist until I become a prophet for Waaq and it speaks to me and gives me clear direction in my worldly affairs. You've proved nothing, its all refutable.

Audubillah, we have people like Shamis in this world. She has traveled from worse to worst. Atheist whole life kulahaa. Xagay ku noolayd? Don't tell me that Shamis. As much as I want to respect you, I am not buying your story. You grew up as a Muslim, correct? So explain to me how you have been an atheist in your whole life? It makes no sense. Truth is, some Somali women become atheists after they signed up for those gender studies courses and start believing in the indoctrination they receive in those classes. If someone's iman was weak from the beginning, of course they are expected to leave the fold of Islam once those Illuminati professors get hold of them.

Here is what bothers me about your predicament, Shamis: Most of the guys who are claiming to be atheists do have certain life-styles that are incompatible with Islam, and this is why they leave Islam. Instead of reforming their life-styles and habits, they hold onto it and blame their shortcomings on deenta. I don't know how you can easily fall for gender courses and leave your faith that easily. What you should know is that you are not hurting GOD or no one else; you have only sealed your fate. But I should leave you one note though: Never give up on Allah's mercy should you choose to embrace it sincerely. It is indeed available to you, and keep in mind how many times you travel from Atheism to Waaqism to who knows, you will never find happiness in those man-made beliefs.

And for me, that should be the last note that I will have with you. It is also a time for me to move on from conversing with the non-Muslims here. I am doing it for my own good in order not to be around with people of certain beliefs and life-styles that are totally contrary to Islam. I am done here. Good luck Shamis, and remember the advice that I've given you is not to take shots at you. It is really sincere and I hope you take it.

S

Shamis

If you leave this site will fall apart. Please don't go ama albaabka ii sii qaabo! Waan kaa waana qaatay OK?

There is no need for a charade - I like my life exactly as it is - fasting's good for you, helping my parents out makes me feel good, wishing peace in a greeting is not conflicting for me (although I say my greeting in Somali 99% of the time) and Eid prayer is where my meet my old friends and then I go out have fun with my siblings afterwards. There is a difference between being a Muslim and having an Islamic culture. Why would I swap what I grew up with, with a foreign culture that has it's roots in Christianity?

It is a charade because you're doing it for the wrong reasons, we fast and pray because Allah commanded it. You do these things for other benefits, like the health benefits you mentioned and seeing friends after praying. I can understand why you do this though, gotta hide your sins right?

S

Shamis

I don't even have to go to eid prayer or fast - no one ever asks. I did not fast one single day the last Ramadan but I took everyone for afur, went eid shopping - I'm having a great time and I don't feel guilty because no-one is earning a single sin.

Most of the guys who are claiming to be atheists do have certain life-styles that are incompatible with Islam, and this is why they leave Islam. Instead of reforming their life-styles and habits, they hold onto it and blame their shortcomings on deenta.

Haye aabbo, saas waaye :drakewtf: This nigga!

Bronn-Has-No-Cures-For-You-In-Game-Of-Thrones-Gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending