Gegiroor, Sakhraan Dhulka jiifsaday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no qualms with Islam but I have a qualm with whatever religion you practice and exemplify.

You are hateful, you are intolerant, you call me and other like-minded individuals subhuman, AIDS-infested, bakhti. You would no doubt institute our deaths if you ever happened on any meaningful power.

I feel for your children. No one should be brought up in such an environment. Ilahow ha ku caafiyo.

bqxkklifegi0ja8jnttcfcf2n.640x272x57.gif

May all Arab lands perish as Sodom and Gamorrah before them!

Q

Queen Carawelo

This me me me me me calcaal is getting repetitive. Atheists provoke and cry when someone throws their bullshit to their faces.

We get it, you don't want to be in a religion. Save us the calcaal and worry about yourself.

Arghhhhhhhhhhh..

It is hilarious how ignorant and hypocritical atheists can be

:lolbron:

Atheism is a belief no different from any religion! I just find it funny to see these fuckers pretend it is not! :mjlol:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
How's Atheism a belief. You guys man :heh:

Is me not playing football also a sport?

Also, I can post millions of videos of religious people getting owned.

S

Shamis

Atheism is a lack of belief - there is no doctrine unless you're trying to be famous for it.

I support my fellow atheists.

S

Shamis

Well they know I don't pray or wear hijab - but I don't drink, I don't drugs and nor am I uneducated or unemployed so life's good :kanyeshrug:

How's Atheism a belief. You guys man :heh:

Is me not playing football also a sport?

meh.ro10917-455x255.png

:camby:
Also, I can post millions of videos of religious people getting owned.

Getting owned? Perhaps in the highly debated or variously differently interpreted content, but not in the belief of god and how the world came to be. The interpretations of religious texts are different from person to person.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Question to you athiests..do your families know of your lack of deen?

My dad thinks its just a phase I'm going through and that I will come back to Islam. But he understands that I'm not an anti Somali who wants to sell his people out for fame like Ayaan Hirsi. I don't go around embarrassing my family or culture, so life is good.

My dad thinks its just a phase I'm going through and that I will come back to Islam. But he understands that I'm not an anti Somali who wants to sell his people out for fame like Ayaan Hirsi. I don't go around embarrassing my family or culture, so life is good.

Inshallah one day you will

S

Shamis

Maybe they just assumed you're not practising so how do you think they'd react if they found out?

There is no good in coming out though, why hurt my parents?- I'd still pray the Eid prayer and say salaamu caleykum and maybe even fast during Ramadan and make afur. My family come first - there is no reason to break hearts because they don't sweat my lifestyle which is quite conservatively Muslim any way.

No one said come out, I asked how you think they'd react. If you have no god family is all you left anyway, as long as you can successfully keep up your charade anyway.

S

Shamis

There is no need for a charade - I like my life exactly as it is - fasting's good for you, helping my parents out makes me feel good, wishing peace in a greeting is not conflicting for me (although I say my greeting in Somali 99% of the time) and Eid prayer is where my meet my old friends and then I go out have fun with my siblings afterwards. There is a difference between being a Muslim and having an Islamic culture. Why would I swap what I grew up with, with a foreign culture that has it's roots in Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.