GeelJire's Worst Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

The shoppers are such good sports! The end bit about colorado prisons got me like :cryinglaughsmiley:how is that allowed in the shop and wth does it have to do with them?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
SJilNivWI9FeoiyekwbeS5mePpTp5-O7XwUMRYlouVtaLzp6r2DQBow-6_If98hV6jHQUGFpW7MqkygSov95fuLZgW23N-QykXdoIBsF9MM1ZAlVBNYPSmalU261ZGKBqMmV=w480-h270-nc

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Talk about naag luntay aaaakh-tuff ya ilma xaaraan :pacspit::pacspit:

I wish I was in that store..I would state the fact that " more blacks are killed by blacks. Go protest in Chicago and cry out " black provoke stop killing each other". That is the truth.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I was at whole foods in St. Louis park earlier today. I wish these whales would come, I would have snatched the microphone and beat them with diet pills. Fat asses.

I like whole foods, they're just mad because their broke fat ass can't afford to shop there. I am starting to really hate Somali females. f*ck what they stand for.

Most of them are antisocial, depressed, socially awkward, former obese or still obese, losers.

Screw blacklivesmatters. I don't give a rat's ass about dhagax lives.

Yo I am seriously mad. Screw these broke ass witches..

menace

VIP
I was at whole foods in St. Louis park earlier today. I wish these whales would come, I would have snatched the microphone and beat them with diet pills. Fat asses.

I like whole foods, they're just mad because their broke fat ass can't afford to shop there. I am starting to really hate Somali females. f*ck what they stand for.

Most of them are antisocial, depressed, socially awkward, former obese or still obese, losers.

Screw blacklivesmatters. I don't give a rat's ass about dhagax lives.

Yo I am seriously mad. Screw these broke ass witches..
I am with you on this one ..walahi at this moment in the history of the black American men , the descendants of the slaves, do not deserve any sympathy because they are wholeheartedly their own worst enemy ..

I'm gonna state the facts :

Others are dying to get here to be given the chance to work. Here the A&A is stuck in the projects and it hasn't registered in him that living in the projects is a death trap and he must launch himself into the suburb ...

The Asian-American parents but their children after school koman program while A&A parents buy their children Air Jordan's

90% of the A&A children are born to unknown father

In almost every so called BLM situation with the cops the madoow person was doing something wrong ( not that he should die for it ) but dambi uun buu ku jiraa

A

Atiya

Looooool Somalis are a confused bunch. If they're not being pro AA or black, they're being pro Arab when neither give 2 focks about them. As expected that's what 21 years of civil war does to you.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This shit gives me a migrane..

I'm just gonna switch back over to the Newcastle v Arsenal game.

menace

VIP
Looooool Somalis are a confused bunch. If they're not being pro AA or black, they're being pro Arab when neither give 2 focks about them. As expected that's what 21 years of civil war does to you.
Afkaaga caana lagu qabey...this is why I can't stand that kid named Fah..non of you noticed how he would always post about some calamity or discrimination upon the Arab world, rarely has he put up any article on his own Somali people. ..then on Twitter I followed him to notice that ileen this kid is completely obsorbed by his Arab friends in the VA-Maryland neighborhood ..the way he favors their comments ..hada waxaa laga yaana in uu the Arab kid said " I'm darting today "...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts