Geeljires in Minnesota beset by every Faarax, XALIIMO and Warsame running for office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obstacle is what black people faced in the 40s. Not allowed to go to same schools, not allowed to compete fairly for jobs. Today what obstacles has society put on her? They took her in from a war, they helped her get housing and education and today she is running for a high end job. But maybe she would be better of explaining those obstacles she overcame. I just think she is playing to the nnarative of the refugee who had to fight tooth and nail get here and a lot of people were trying to stop her.
Everyone plays victims potlitics in the West. It works for well for immigrants.
$treet$ gotta €at#

***laughs in MJ***

Poor thing, doesn't she know only MJs can run for office in Mn. She should have kept her money she spent on the campaign.
She's running against gaalo
And our 5x loss friend noor is also running against exclusive gaalo I guess no mj to cock block him this time if he loses again:cryinglaughsmiley:
Another darod is running against your princes ilhan guess who:ummhmsmiley:

.... wearing a hijab scarf in a gay parade. just to put food on the table or is it kibir?

minneapolis-minnesota-usa-24th-june-2018-state-rep-ilhan-omar-the-dfl-endorsed-candidate-for-the-us-5th-congressional-district-campaigns-at-the-pride-parade-in-minneapolis-mn-credit-craig-lassigzuma-wirealamy-live-news-P6DT4A.jpg

minneapolis-minnesota-usa-24th-june-2018-state-rep-ilhan-omar-the-dfl-endorsed-candidate-for-the-us-5th-congressional-district-campaigns-at-the-pride-parade-in-minneapolis-mn-credit-craig-lassigzuma-wirealamy-live-news-P6DT4N.jpg

.... wearing a hijab scarf in a gay parade. just to put food on the table or is it kibir?

minneapolis-minnesota-usa-24th-june-2018-state-rep-ilhan-omar-the-dfl-endorsed-candidate-for-the-us-5th-congressional-district-campaigns-at-the-pride-parade-in-minneapolis-mn-credit-craig-lassigzuma-wirealamy-live-news-P6DT4A.jpg

minneapolis-minnesota-usa-24th-june-2018-state-rep-ilhan-omar-the-dfl-endorsed-candidate-for-the-us-5th-congressional-district-campaigns-at-the-pride-parade-in-minneapolis-mn-credit-craig-lassigzuma-wirealamy-live-news-P6DT4N.jpg
lol she is all over the place....this is why I cant take somalis like her serious. Whats up with the headscarf when you are dressed like that? Is she pro gays and pro muslims. Cause you cant really be both

lol she is all over the place....this is why I cant take somalis like her serious. Whats up with the headscarf when you are dressed like that? Is she pro gays and pro muslims. Cause you cant really be both

Gooney

Do you think that she is running for elections in the Islamic republic of ward Al Mansur in Minneapolis? the majority of people voting in her ward could be progressive liberals. She should appeal to anyone to reach that promised summit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending