Geeljires in Minnesota beset by every Faarax, XALIIMO and Warsame running for office

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a refugee, immigrant, woman of colour and a single mother.....talk about calaacal. 3 of those 4 things was your choice

Gooney

Come on Sxb, she had no choice to be born as (either) gender, a refugee, a person of color or being a single mother. How do you know if her husband wasn’t a jerk or abusive? She wasn’t calaacaling, but emphasising her tenacity to overcome it and run for office. Many young men here would’ve been in hospital or in prison if they would’ve experienced a tenth of her experience.

Gooney

Come on Sxb, she had no choice to be born as (either) gender, a refugee, a person of color or being a single mother. How do you know if her husband wasn’t a jerk or abusive? She wasn’t calaacaling, but emphasising her tenacity to overcome it and run for office. Many young men here would’ve been in hospital or in prison if they would’ve experienced a tenth of her experience.
The whole video start with one struggle after another. I just dont like the mention of single mother like its a cred. Its not something to brag about like its an achievement. And she is talking about the obstacles she fought against to get where she is in America? I mean what obstacles has she fought in a free society that took her ass in

The whole video start with one struggle after another. I just dont like the mention of single mother like its a cred. Its not something to brag about like its an achievement. And she is talking about the obstacles she fought against to get where she is in America? I mean what obstacles has she fought in a free society that took her ass in

Gooney

Maybe we don’t share the meaning/understanding of the word “obstacle” , bal ii macnee

Gooney

Maybe we don’t share the meaning/understanding of the word “obstacle” , bal ii macnee
Obstacle is what black people faced in the 40s. Not allowed to go to same schools, not allowed to compete fairly for jobs. Today what obstacles has society put on her? They took her in from a war, they helped her get housing and education and today she is running for a high end job. But maybe she would be better of explaining those obstacles she overcame. I just think she is playing to the nnarative of the refugee who had to fight tooth and nail get here and a lot of people were trying to stop her.

Obstacle is what black people faced in the 40s. Not allowed to go to same schools, not allowed to compete fairly for jobs. Today what obstacles has society put on her? They took her in from a war, they helped her get housing and education and today she is running for a high end job. But maybe she would be better of explaining those obstacles she overcame. I just think she is playing to the nnarative of the refugee who had to fight tooth and nail get here and a lot of people were trying to stop her.

Gooney

Ok Sxb, can a white person born and bred in America face obstacles? How about single mothers of low income women like refugees? Are you male or female? Sorry, your nick doesn’t indicate either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending