Geeljires & cadaan libtards protesting 4 a faarax who put himself in harm’s way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
This is not a new news. I read the extensive article written by the newspaper down there. It’s a big thing over there. It has racial complement to it. So they had a total description of what they pieced together of the events of that night. It was an awesomely written and very descriptive. They were fair too.

Plenary of warning was given to him.

However, the brother shot him on the back. Did he turn around to ignore him or was he fleeing at that point ? This is The bone of contention

Is there any bodily harm reported on the cadaan guy?

The son came back from afghanistan. Trigger happy already.

Ok so he is a war hero? You know they call any military trash war hero. This will complicate things. I really hope he gets justice

Yes he will. He shot the guy in the back and blood splatter indicates Muse was on the floor. How is that self defense. Just because you claim self defense doesn't make it true.

Doesnt sound self defense at all. But he will claim it. If the police really did their job and as soon as it happened interviewed the son, father and daughter I bet you their statements wouldnt match

Yes he will. He shot the guy in the back and blood splatter indicates Muse was on the floor. How is that self defense. Just because you claim self defense doesn't make it true.
I hope so but never trusted america's justice system which is very flawed

Ok so he is a war hero? You know they call any military trash war hero. This will complicate things. I really hope he gets justice

Doesnt sound self defense at all. But he will claim it. If the police really did their job and as soon as it happened interviewed the son, father and daughter I bet you their statements wouldnt match
I honestly would do street justice if he was my family. Wait a little for things to cool off 2-3 years and kill the man.

You too are morons... Keep this sort of shit off Somalispot and to yourself. And it would be murder not justice.
Revenge has been part of human history since mankind first came here. Dont act like its a new and strange thing. If you would just watch someone that killed your family go free....then that says more about you than us.

Aaegal

Revenge has been part of human history since mankind first came here. Dont act like its a new and strange thing. If you would just watch someone that killed your family go free....then that says more about you than us.

It's not my place to take another humans life if my own is not in imminent danger. What you call street justice is not justice at all. For all we know the cadaan man could have justifiably killed him. It's up to the courts to decide that. Is the system perfect? No, of course not, but it's what we have to contend with. For you to disregard ruling and take matters into your own hands and commit murder is wrong.

For your sake, I hope nothing will ever drive you to such behavior.

It's not my place to take another humans life if my own is not in imminent danger. What you call street justice is not justice at all. For all we know the cadaan man could have justifiably killed him. It's up to the courts to decide that. Is the system perfect? No, of course not, but it's what we have to contend with. For you to disregard ruling and take matters into your own hands and commit murder is wrong.

For your sake, I hope nothing will ever drive you to such behavior.

Whats wrong for you may not be wrong for others. You are here bigging up the courts of a country that has invaded and destroyed more nations than any other country in the world. Keep your fantasy thinking to yourself. Some of us live in the real world.

Aaegal

Whats wrong for you may not be wrong for others. You are here bigging up the courts of a country that has invaded and destroyed more nations than any other country in the world. Keep your fantasy thinking to yourself. Some of us live in the real world.

How am I praising the court system? I said it wasn't perfect. Regardless of that fact just because you don't agree with a ruling, it doesn't give you the right to go and murder someone else. It's why you need to run to a backwards and lawless society that has an even worse justice system.

How am I praising the court system? I said it wasn't perfect. Regardless of that fact just because you don't agree with a ruling, it doesn't give you the right to go and murder someone else. It's why you need to run to a backwards and lawless society that has an even worse justice system.

@Jaydaan
A black boy killed someone in the same city I live in which this somali boy happens to be killed in. The black boy was sent to jail and the white guy who killed the somali boy was bailed out. Both crimes happened in my city(MURDER) but the black boy was convicted and the white guy who killed the somali kid was out on bail. I don't believe in the justice system and if my brother was killed I would kill the killer.

Last edited:
@Jaydaan
A black boy killed someone in the same city I live in which this somali boy happens to be killed in. The black boy was sent to jail and the white guy who killed the somali boy was bailed out. Both crimes happened in my city(MURDER) but the black boy was convicted and the white guy who killed the somali kid was out on bail. I don't believe in the justice system and if my brother was killed not only would I kill the killer wallahi I would take with me any cop or FBI agent that tries to play HERO. Can't win against someone who's after vengeance even if it means he has to die.

You think you're in a revenge thriller yeah?

May Allah have mercy on the deceased.

No point calling him names, even though he really should not have been in that situation.

Must be heart breaking for his hooyo.

@Jaydaan
A black boy killed someone in the same city I live in which this somali boy happens to be killed in. The black boy was sent to jail and the white guy who killed the somali boy was bailed out. Both crimes happened in my city(MURDER) but the black boy was convicted and the white guy who killed the somali kid was out on bail. I don't believe in the justice system and if my brother was killed not only would I kill the killer wallahi I would take with me any cop or FBI agent that tries to play HERO. Can't win against someone who's after vengeance even if it means he has to die.

@Hayaay

Waryaa, go and seek a shrink.

No point calling him names, even though he really should not have been in that situation.

I said if someone in my family was killed I would take revenge at any cost not for someone else's family.

If revenge was so horrible....Liam Neesons movies wouldnt be so loved

If revenge was so horrible....Liam Neesons movies wouldnt be so loved

Yes revenge is loved along with fantasy and horror.I'm sure people being stabbed to death by evil spirits is great because people love to watch it on TV.

The need for revenge is a normal human emotion when our loved ones are taken away from us due to the actions of an evil individual. However, if everyone got revenge then society would collapse and chaos would be rampant.

Yes revenge is loved along with fantasy and horror.I'm sure people being stabbed to death by evil spirits is great because people love to watch it on TV.

The need for revenge is a normal human emotion when our loved ones are taken away from us due to the actions of an evil individual. However, if everyone got revenge then society would collapse and chaos would be rampant.

Every action has a reaction. I know the saying if everyone followed an eye for an eye everyone would be blind. But im not a forgiven person when it comes to hurting my family. I believe in revenge and showing strength. Also we will all be in this world for few days....so i rather go out with being true to myself than live like a coward

Aaegal

@Jaydaan
A black boy killed someone in the same city I live in which this somali boy happens to be killed in. The black boy was sent to jail and the white guy who killed the somali boy was bailed out. Both crimes happened in my city(MURDER) but the black boy was convicted and the white guy who killed the somali kid was out on bail. I don't believe in the justice system and if my brother was killed I would kill the killer.

What are the details of this black boys situation you talk about and what amount was his bail set to and did he fail to pay it?

Last edited:

@Hayaay

Waryaa, good that you edited your post and saw your fake bravado might attract you some unwanted attention from law enforcement especially the FBI, but me and Halima already quoted you and can’t be edited. Only a fool threatens law enforcement like the FBI online, otherwise, you mentally need some help from a shrink. No one will give you cookies for fake bravado here and if they arrest you, no one here will shed a tear for you, therefore be responsible with what you post online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending