Geeljires & cadaan libtards protesting 4 a faarax who put himself in harm’s way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Several common sense was thrown to the wind.

1. The girlfriend was a bum. Wasn’t worth dating. Complete cadaan trash

2. The father of the gf warned the deceased to not come over because his son was in the home. (This indicates that the father knew that son was not a fan of a madoow dating his qashin sister).

3. He comes but immediately runs into hostility but becomes defiant of their demands for him to leave them alone. The brother goes to grab a gun and at this point many of us would’ve fled outa the door, however, he stays put.

Is that not suicide!
The girl just got out from juvenile detention and he was seeing her and her big brother came back from the army

And than this somali guy refuse to leave the crib when the parents tell him to leave their house

To kill him isn’t justified but something is wrong to refuse leaving their house

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Hayaay

Waryaa, good that you edited your post and saw your fake bravado might attract you some unwanted attention from law enforcement especially the FBI, but me and Halima already quoted you and can’t be edited. Only a fool threatens law enforcement like the FBI online, otherwise, you mentally need some help from a shrink. No one will give you cookies for fake bravado here and if they arrest you, no one here will shed a tear for you, therefore be responsible with what you post online.

It wasnt the smartest thing that @Hayaay said. Just delete the quote and hopefully he learns his lesson

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I just want to remind you there are other innocent somali boys who gets murdered without getting themselves in to trouble who gets no protest..

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Just provide AUN and move on. He doesn't deserve anything else other than his killer being punished. @sigmund is 100% right. How many innocent Somalis minding their own business were killed and we don't talk about them? He is not more important than them. He did it to himself. Next time don't go to a gaal house committing zina to their daughter and refusing to leave. I don't agree with what he did but I can understand the anger of that man especially after he refused to leave. Many others would do the same. This guy should not be the Somali community's focus of standing up for our people. There are others more worthy of that. This story is embarassing. We do not want other Muslims to know about this story and especially Muslims seeing we are protesting for this guy. Our faith comes first.

Last edited:
From those pictures provided by R,Kelly, the majority of the people demonstrating are African Americans, the SJW's that people here pretend to hate.

Just provide AUN and move on. He doesn't deserve anything else other than his killer being punished. @sigmund is 100% right. How many innocent Somalis minding their own business were killed and we don't talk about them? He is not more important than them. He did it to himself. Next time don't go to a gaal house committing zina to their daughter and refusing to leave. I don't agree with what he did but I can understand the anger of that man especially after he refused to leave. Many others would do the same. This guy should not be the Somali community's focus of standing up for our people. There are others more worthy of that. This story is embarassing. We do not want other Muslims to know about this story and especially Muslims seeing we are protesting for this guy. Our faith comes first.
We are pushing for justice. You're here telling people his life is not important while the white killer is free. How hard is it to get it in your head that we want the white killer in prison. It has to start somewhere if you want justice for everyone.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
We are pushing for justice. You're here telling people his life is not important while the white killer is free. How hard is it to get it in your head that we want the white killer in prison. It has to start somewhere if you want justice for everyone.

He got bail. He is not free. He will face the court. Justice will be served.

This story needs to die from the Somali websites and Somalis need to stop protesting in the streets over this story. We will not support moral decadence and tarnish our reputation.

He got bail. He is not free. He will face the court. Justice will be served.

This story needs to die from the Somali websites and Somalis need to stop protesting in the streets over this story. We will not support moral decadence and tarnish our reputation.
You can choose to be docile but we're not gonna let this go until justice is served.

Damn this story is heartbreaking.

I don’t mean to speak ill of the dead, but what was this young brother thinking? If someone wants you out of their house, then leave. LEAVE. And why even visit your girlfriend when her whole family is home? This whole story doesn’t make any sense to me. No one I know would put themselves into such a position, but I guess it was his time and Allah decreed that his life would end that day.

But still....

Come on bro, were you really that pussy-whipped that you HAD to visit your girlfriends house even though her Army brother was there? Come on ‍♂️

Allahunaxaristu, and May Allah put none of us in this position. I’m praying for his Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.