Geeljires & cadaan libtards protesting 4 a faarax who put himself in harm’s way

Status
Not open for further replies.
“A judge will allow a Portland man charged with murder to be freed on $50,000 cash bail while the case against him proceeds in court.

Mark Cardilli Jr. has pleaded not guilty to a murder charge in the death of Isahak Muse. Cardilli, 24, told police he was defending himself when he shot and killed Muse during an altercation at the Cardilli family’s Milton Street home in the early hours of March 16. Muse, 22, was his younger sister’s boyfriend.”

1882706_1011998018-MuseVigil-300x223.jpg

https://www.pressherald.com/2019/05/07/portland-man-will-be-released-on-bail-in-pending-murder-case/

Rip

This Somali guy should’ve left when told to leave, but didn’t deserve to be murdered. They should’ve called the cops on him. Imagine if his sister or any Somali giy’s Sister smuggled a guy into her bedroom, many would have killed him.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
sad ending. Why go for a cadaan in the beginning they are very dangerous and can easily turn things against you if you disobey them or have racist family after you... this low-key could have been prevented tbh

@sigmund

So you think if a Somali guy finds another Somali guy into his sister’s room and owns a gun, he wouldn’t shoot the intruder? Many will shoot both of them. No questions asked to leave, bang, bang, bang.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
The cadaan guy is an idiot and will end up in prison. I agree with you that Isahak should not have put himself in that situation though.

I dont think he will get jail time. He will claim selfdefense in his own home. But I hope they get revenge for him if he gets away with it and kill his sister as well

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Very sad but ishak should have known not to f*ck with that family like that your already banging their daughter in front of them when they tell you to leave you leave

Several common sense was thrown to the wind.

1. The girlfriend was a bum. Wasn’t worth dating. Complete cadaan trash

2. The father of the gf warned the deceased to not come over because his son was in the home. (This indicates that the father knew that son was not a fan of a madoow dating his qashin sister).

3. He comes but immediately runs into hostility but becomes defiant of their demands for him to leave them alone. The brother goes to grab a gun and at this point many of us would’ve fled outa the door, however, he stays put.

Is that not suicide!

2. The father of the gf warned the deceased to not come over because his son was in the home. (This indicates that the father knew that son was not a fan of a madoow dating his qashin sister).

3. He comes but immediately runs into hostility but becomes defiant of their demands for him to leave them alone. The brother goes to grab a gun and at this point many of us would’ve fled outa the door, however, he stays put.

Is that not suicide!
Where you get all this from? Has the brother warned him before? If the family really threatened him in the past....its really not wise to go there

Is that not suicide!
The kid was a nacas wallahi thats 100% Suicide I would've been fled out of the door. Pride got to the farax should've learnt from the story of cigaal shidaad in life a fulays mother wont cry . Theres a time and place to let your nuts hang.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where you get all this from? Has the brother warned him before? If the family really threatened him in the past....its really not wise to go there

This is not a new news. I read the extensive article written by the newspaper down there. It’s a big thing over there. It has racial complement to it. So they had a total description of what they pieced together of the events of that night. It was an awesomely written and very descriptive. They were fair too.

Plenary of warning was given to him.

However, the brother shot him on the back. Did he turn around to ignore him or was he fleeing at that point ? This is The bone of contention

I should have went to the protest today. I know that kid. He once was my neighbor RIP. I went to his funeral when he died. @R.Kelly you're a fucking asshole qashin . The kid was killed and the guy was released on $50k bail. If he was my brother I would do some street justice 3 years after the case but anyway all they could do at this moment is protest in getting justice.

Last edited:
This is not a new news. I read the extensive article written by the newspaper down there. It’s a big thing over there. It has racial complement to it. So they had a total description of what they pieced together of the events of that night. It was an awesomely written and very descriptive. They were fair too.

Plenary of warning was given to him.

However, the brother shot him on the back. Did he turn around to ignore him or was he fleeing at that point ? This is The bone of contention

Thats the poiny....he was shot with his back facing him. The fact that the father warned him about the son being violent adds to the shooter shoting to kill rather than selfdefense. Him fvcking a racist guys sister and making bad decision going to her house doesnt justify being killed. You say it was suicide. So you think the white guy should walk free

Thats the poiny....he was shot with his back facing him. The fact that the father warned him about the son being violent adds to the shooter shoting to kill rather than selfdefense. Him fvcking a racist guys sister and making bad decision going to her house doesnt justify being killed. You say it was suicide. So you think the white guy should walk free
The son came back from afghanistan. Trigger happy already.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
No he will not in that racist democrat city/state full of cadan neo nazis
I dont think he will get jail time. He will claim selfdefense in his own home. But I hope they get revenge for him if he gets away with it and kill his sister as well

Yes he will. He shot the guy in the back and blood splatter indicates Muse was on the floor. How is that self defense. Just because you claim self defense doesn't make it true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending