Geeljire signed to top Swedish football team Malmo FF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mubaarak Nuh has today signed a contract with the Allsvenska team Malmö FF, leaving Osters IF with immediate effect. "Mubbe" has applied to their football gymnasium in Malmö and has entered the school and is now taking a seat in their U17 squad.

Östers IF's head coach Christian Järdler says:

"Mubbe is a big talent that we of course would have liked to have stayed in Växjö and Östers IF. We have wanted to give Mubbe a seat at the A squad and give him an A contract but we have not managed to reach his agent . We have instead reached an agreement with Malmö FF who has been courteous to us. "

Öster wishes Mubaarak a big luck in the future!

http://www.ostersif.se/a/mubaarak-nuh-gar-till-malmo-ff

8AVQk4H.jpg

Honestly its good news, but he should have stayed in Oster. Much easier to get first team football there. Malmo is the best team in Sweden

Congratulations Mubarak Nuh & I hope he knows well the discipline and hardwork required to reach the next level and doesn’t flop and disappear like those talented with so much potential that preceded him.

Is he Benadiri too? They produce more quality Somali soccer players in the diaspora than any Somali region.

Congratulations Mubarak Nuh & I hope he knows well the discipline and hardwork required to reach the next level and doesn’t flop and disappear like those talented with so much potential that preceded him.

Is he Benadiri too? They produce more quality Somali soccer players in the diaspora than any Somali region.
he is somali...we all gonna claim him if he makes it

Suugo Science! The dude that signed from Man City, the dude that was with Chelsea recently , the kid that signed for Wigan, etc , none of them were Benadiri. This kid is is Bohols second cousin. Good luck to the fellow. Someone needs to tell him Jery Curls died after Malcolm X became woke though.

Suugo Science! The dude that signed from Man City, the dude that was with Chelsea recently , the kid that signed for Wigan, etc , none of them were Benadiri. This kid is is Bohols second cousin. Good luck to the fellow. Someone needs to tell him Jery Curls died after Malcolm X became woke though.

Maraq

Too many dudes without names. The only dude with an EPL quality was the Scottish Somali guy, Islam Feruzi who signed with Chelsea and disappeared. Mukhtar Ali is a great prospect with Chelsea youth and a Norwegian Somali Abdulkadir something in the Greek PL with Olympiakos. The rest, never heard of them and probably are dudes not worthy of a mention their names.

Last edited:
@ Aussie ,out of the all the dudes who nearly made it none of them were of Benadiri stock. You are talking about 10 guys in the last 10 years. A few dudes I use to play with almost got into top clubs and none of them were Benadiri. And this kid is a Somalilander.The idea they are better @ or dominating soccer in the diaspora is a myth.Who are these quality soccer players they produced?

]
@ Aussie ,out of the all the dudes who nearly made it none of them were of Benadiri stock. You are talking about 10 guys in the last 10 years. A few dudes I use to play with almost got into top clubs and none of them were Benadiri. And this kid is a Somalilander.The idea they are better @ or dominating soccer in the diaspora is a myth.Who are these quality soccer players they produced?

Maraq

Islam Feiruz was a great quality and with good attitude would’ve played for Scotland and Chelsea. That’s their Achilles heels.

I wish them all well.

Why did the youngster Mukhtar Ali (Chelsea Youth) decided to take Saudi nationality and play for Saudi Arabia?

He played for England under the 16’s and under 17’s. Both Chelsea and his current Dutch club Vittese websites say, he was born in Mogadishu. But, the Saudis claim he was born in Jeddah to Somali parents and offered him Saudi citizenship and played for them. Waxay isku dhiibeen ma oga maryooleey.

Last edited:
]

Maraq

Islam Feiruz was a great quality and with good attitude would’ve played for Scotland and Chelsea. That’s their Achilles heels.

I wish them all well.

Why did the youngster Mukhtar Ali (Chelsea Youth) decided to take Saudi nationality and play for Saudi Arabia?

He played for England under the 16’s and under 17’s. Both Chelsea and his current Dutch club Vittese websites say, he was born in Mogadishu. But, the Saudis claim he was born in Jeddah to Somali parents and offered him Saudi citizenship and played for them. Waxay isku dhiibeen ma oga maryooleey.
Feruz is from the Bajuni community. Some ex-pros are now pushing for academy players to have their money put into a trust fund until they reach certain age. Some fellows are incapable of dealing with 10-40k a week at the age of 17- Feruz “Bashaal” Islam is a classic example. I hope he can turn it around.

As for Mukhtar, I suppose Saudi has more of a chance of playing in the World Cup. He may feel that he will never play for England. Btw, he got signed by a Dutch team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts