Geeljire shows his 5 yr natural transformation

VixR

Veritas
Girls say any man is juiced if he is big kkkkkk
It’s about his body. His body type can’t naturally reach those extremes without the lift of roids, hence why I think he juiced. In conclusion, he’s also lying about the timeframe. The only alternative is maybe he’s been lifting for that long, but most likely he wanted extreme results and resorted to juice.

I would’ve appreciated him at the “1-2 year” mark lol. He’s too big. At this point, it isn’t for any girl.

Tukraq

VIP
It’s about his body. His body type can’t naturally reach those extremes without the lift of roids, hence why I think he juiced. In conclusion, he’s also lying about the timeframe. The only alternative is maybe he’s been lifting for that long, but most likely he wanted extreme results and resorted to juice.

I would’ve appreciated him at the “1-2 year” mark lol. He’s too big. At this point, it isn’t for any girl.
You do know there were bodybuilders before steroids right, and had far crazier body’s just by lifting, his body type can be reached naturally lol

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

His body type can ''naturally'' reach that way with modern age supplements. First we need to define the word natural. I agree with you if this was 19th or begin 20th century and this guy was lifting and eating natural prepared food, he would never become that big, maybe 60% current size, but today we have supplements. You don't have to necessarily use steroids to get that big thanks to current day supplements even the most skinniest dude with fast metabolism can become a hulk and this is what you have to understand. He is considered natural even though he makes use of supplements, these are supplements which posses nutrients and other beneficial substances(in large quantities) which we gain from food, thus they are considered ''natural''. Which means his muscles can reach new heights, because his muscles get all the right nutrients at the right time and right quantity not like the past. Do you get me fam.'There is no limit to body types anymore yaa ukhti.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Maybe back home where most people are anorexic :mjkkk: but not in the west where it's not the norm to be a walking twig. Have some shame and bulk up sxb :francis:
Haha I have not worked out in months but I bet I beat you with my eyes closed

Natural kulaha :pachah1:where did i hear that before ooh yeah Panda Simeon, Ulisses jr and the countless others, some of them even lift weights with fake plates just to grow their YouTube channel and instagram accounts.

No way you can grow that physique naturally by the age of 23, i don't understand it's 2019 there is nothing wrong with taking steroids even though i have never taken it, but I'm looking to in a year or two.

VixR

Veritas
Natural kulaha :pachah1:where did i hear that before ooh yeah Panda Simeon, Ulisses jr and the countless others, some of them even lift weights with fake plates just to grow their YouTube channel and instagram accounts.

No way you can grow that physique naturally by the age of 23, i don't understand it's 2019 there is nothing wrong with taking steroids even though i have never taken it, but I'm looking to in a year or two.
I would say don’t do it, but be careful if you’re adamant. Don’t do it:wow:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
These people will never understand man. Trust me 'natural' supplements BCAA Creatine Whey Fat Burners Pre Workout Amino Acids and you can gain like that and become dry. Man said 5 years.

I've taken Amino Acids and they make a huge difference, i don't suffer from fatigue at all now.

Good on the kid but i would have hated spending my best youthful years of 18 to 25 constantly stuck in a Gym.

Most ppl i see in the gym are guys in their late 20s and early 30s.

World

VIP
His body type can ''naturally'' reach that way with modern age supplements. First we need to define the word natural. I agree with you if this was 19th or begin 20th century and this guy was lifting and eating natural prepared food, he would never become that big, maybe 60% current size, but today we have supplements. You don't have to necessarily use steroids to get that big thanks to current day supplements even the most skinniest dude with fast metabolism can become a hulk and this is what you have to understand. He is considered natural even though he makes use of supplements, these are supplements which posses nutrients and other beneficial substances(in large quantities) which we gain from food, thus they are considered ''natural''. Which means his muscles can reach new heights, because his muscles get all the right nutrients at the right time and right quantity not like the past. Do you get me fam.'There is no limit to body types anymore yaa ukhti.
There is nothing special about supplements, they are just substitutes to your main diet.

The fact that you think they are responsible for turning a skinny guy into “a hulk” shows your ignorance. As long as that skinny guy eats above his maintainance and meets his macros, there is no benefit in taking supplements.

The reason why he’s obviously taking steroids is is because of the size of his delts and traps. Delta/traps have the most androgen receptors and taking steroids gives them these comically big and unattainable size that are common among juicers.

Having that type of leanness and size is also impossible.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
There is nothing special about supplements, they are just substitutes to your main diet.

The fact that you think they are responsible for turning a skinny guy into “a hulk” shows your ignorance. As long as that skinny guy eats above his maintainance and meets his macros, there is no benefit in taking supplements.

The reason why he’s obviously taking steroids is is because of the size of his delts and traps. Delta/traps have the most androgen receptors and taking steroids gives them these comically big and unattainable size that are common among juicers.

Having that type of leanness and size is also impossible.
A. Steroids usually provides a temporary look by promoting water retention which makes your muscles full and strong. The size of his delts, chest are the results of muscle fullness. some AA make boated af and I end up looking like a powerlifter

Nah he’s juiced as f*ck.

You can easily tell by how dry his skin is, his vascularity, and his shoulders/pecs.

@Hybrid() what do you think he’s on ?

3 people that don't know what they are talking about rating this qashin.

He is clearly juicing with drying compounds. Using tren maybe?

There is huge stigma around steroids where few people would admit they use it. So never expect a gym rat to openly admit they use it. When i was 19 i was built like his first pic. I lifted for years now and a natural body dont build like that. While you increase your diet you gain muscles and fat. Not just pure muscles. Without roids you need more rest as well. I never understood guys who go to those lengths risking their health using roids just the have ridiculous bodies

Trending