Geeljire shows his 5 yr natural transformation

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I don't. Im a slim dude but my body fat is too high. I would probably end up slightly bloated and with slight gyno.
That’s not true you been reading too many steroid forums. be careful, there’re too many bro science on these forums

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I believe the brother, there’s no reason to doubt him. With hard work and right diet, yes u can have muscles too :)

I would say don’t do it, but be careful if you’re adamant. Don’t do it:wow:

Yeah I'm going to follow your advice, last time i did research on it was more then 8 years ago and i completely forgot most of the info on it, i was reading the side effects today and i was like nacalaa
giphy owl.gif

Yeah i don't think so.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah I'm going to follow your advice, last time i did research on it was more then 8 years ago and i completely forgot most of the info on it, i was reading the side effects today and i was like nacalaa View attachment 75274

Yeah i don't think so.
Eat clean, stay active, and if you’re going to lift, don’t overdue it. People ruin it for themselves overdoing it with weights and end up with back, shoulder, knee pain/issues. Trust me, you’re fine.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He’s deffo taking dbol. The amount of times I been offered at my local gym to get on a cycle. Ngl I got tempted a few times but the side effects scare me. Once you on that juice you gotta be on it for life or else you shits going fine messed up :francis:

Vix is fitness expert, medical expert, psychologist and weather expert I see. We need a thread call ask vix where we can all get wise advise lol.

Btw people even though roids shrink your balls. They actually make your D slightly bigger. But whats the point if your sperm count become less

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Vix is fitness expert, medical expert, psychologist and weather expert I see. We need a thread call ask vix where we can all get wise advise lol.

Btw people even though roids shrink your balls. They actually make your D slightly bigger. But whats the point if your sperm count become less
@VixR what did you do to this man?

Trending