Geeljire shows his 5 yr natural transformation

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
That’s not me homie lol

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Nah he’s juiced as f*ck.

You can easily tell by how dry his skin is, his vascularity, and his shoulders/pecs.

@Hybrid() what do you think he’s on ?
He’s definitely on steroids but he should be given credit for all the hard work (strict diet and training)
Steroids don’t just make you muscular

World

VIP
He’s definitely on steroids but he should be given credit for all the hard work (strict diet and training)
Steroids don’t just make you muscular
True but he was really skinny before, I don’t think he could be that big naturally.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
An upgrade or downgrade? ...from Oromo look to an African American look.

We should all work out for our health's sake. My issue is the pin drop moments when I walk in for a work-out because I am skinny. I can tell people in the gym think I shouldn't be there. And Am Like, I changed my mine. I am gonna take the candies at the reception and

ThirstySpecificHoneybadger-small.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not steroids it's possible to gain like this and become that dry without steroids my skinny brothers he calls it natural but he's on supplements. Well technically that's still called natural but he's on that heavy sh1t. My skinny geeljire brothers don't hate because you don't have the motivation to get ripped and swollllll

World

VIP

Trending

Latest posts