GEELJIRE N 3rd world UK kills a 98-yr-old over a TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is your font so big, is everything in America big that you’re people felt the need to replicate it on to their own body

The analysis showed that the United States is home to the highest number of overweight and obese people in the world. In the U.S., 70.9 percent of men and 61.9 percent of women are overweight or obese, compared to 38 percent of men and 36.9 percent of women worldwide.

Loose weight before you come for the U.K. sxb

That’s not true we are not the fattest country , it’s just we aren’t unemployed and gaajo like reer UK and we can afford to eat . Besides the only Somalis in UK not on some gaajo shit is my fellow Isaaqs

How about you guys stop being broke before you come for the US lol

MN Somalis are the richest Somalis. Don’t let the hatred for Successful Somalis cloud your thinking capability.

Talk about fake news. 98% of MN Somalis are on section 8 that’s straight facts. MN are the most gaajo US Somali population that’s why you guys steal from every establishment lol

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
That’s not true we are not the fattest country , it’s just we aren’t unemployed and gaajo like reer UK and we can afford to eat . Besides the only Somalis in UK not on some gaajo shit is my fellow Isaaqs

How about you guys stop being broke before you come for the US lol

You still haven’t lost weight...get of sspot and go for a walk

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You aren’t going to make money typing on SSpot either unless you’re a paid propagandist like @embarassing

You’re forgetting we have a welfare system in the U.K. I don’t have to be rich to have a basic living standard.

If a heart attack happens, which is probable due to your obesity, does the hospitals check if you have enough money first or do they try treat you, then demand money??

You’re forgetting we have a welfare system in the U.K. I don’t have to be rich to have a basic living standard.

If a heart attack happens, which is probable due to your obesity, does the hospitals check if you have enough money first or do they try treat you, then demand money??

Americans do something reer UK don’t it’s called working and most people get healthcare through their employer so they’ll be alright if they have a heart attack. What you seem to forget is on average Somalis in UK are broke as f*ck (except Isaaqs) . That’s why everyone in UK is on welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts