GEELJIRE N 3rd world UK kills a 98-yr-old over a TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where does it day Somali in the article

I arrived at this conclusion knowing that Somalis in the UK have massive unemployment. When a man reaches 25 and still living with hooyo he is bound to go into criminality. I’m using the law of probability

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I arrived at this conclusion knowing that Somalis in the UK have massive unemployment. When a man reaches 25 and still living with hooyo he is bound to go into criminality. I’m using the law of probability

Are you from the U.K.?

Sxb you are funny and weird at the same. Lol you are very unbredictable :dead:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The state of California has a bigger economy than the whole UK. You can’t compare to us try again. UK is small as f*ck too. You guys are Langaab in every way

We maybe small but how did we end up controlling more than 70 per cent of the world.

And the state of California doesn’t have a bigger economy than a small area in London called Canary Wharf. Nice try.

We maybe small but how did we end up controlling more than 70 per cent of the world.

And the state of California doesn’t have a bigger economy than a small area in London called Canary Wharf. Nice try.

“California's economy is now the 5th-biggest in the world, and has overtaken the United Kingdom”

Try again daughter , facts matter. In fact the whole of UK is barely larger than California. California has 40 million legal residents + 12 million illegals . UK has a total population of 65 million. California has Silicon Valley, the technology hub of the world , and California also has the entertainment hub of the world which is Hollywood. Don’t ever try and compare Langaab ass UK to America when just 1 of our 50 states crushes y’all

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
“California's economy is now the 5th-biggest in the world, and has overtaken the United Kingdom”

Try again daughter , facts matter. In fact the whole of UK is barely larger than California. California has 40 million legal residents + 12 million illegals . UK has a total population of 65 million. California has Silicon Valley, the technology hub of the world , and California also has the entertainment hub of the world which is Hollywood. Don’t ever try and compare Langaab ass UK to America when just 1 of our 50 states crushes y’all

Why is your font so big, is everything in America big that you’re people felt the need to replicate it on to their own body

The analysis showed that the United States is home to the highest number of overweight and obese people in the world. In the U.S., 70.9 percent of men and 61.9 percent of women are overweight or obese, compared to 38 percent of men and 36.9 percent of women worldwide.

Loose weight before you come for the U.K. sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts