Geeljire killing fields of Canada had a massacre today, 4 shot 2 dead, 2 abt 2 board bus 2 Aakhiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm strapped m! You've seen me shooting remember

Just look at the nice homes you neefs can get in Columbus for under 200k.

But no, let’s stay in section 8 housing to keep a few extra dollars; and risk the opportunity costs by getting our children murdered.

C4742260-657F-40A9-8594-9C53FDCF3598.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Just look at the nice homes you neefs can get in Columbus for under 200k.

But no, let’s stay in section 8 housing to keep a few extra dollars; and risk the opportunity costs by getting our children murdered.

View attachment 37258

We own homes. My family own 4 homes. We are embedded with the cadaans and my nephews and nieces go to school with nothing but cadaans.

The further away we are from curses mareykan madoow the better

We own homes. My family own 4 homes. We are embedded with the cadaans and my nephews and nieces go to school with nothing but cadaans.

The further away we are from curses mareykan madoow the better

Why don’t you create a real estate education platform for the mothers and fathers?

It’s the perfect time since many households have adults and Hoyos just need validation from seeing other Habars interested in buying homes.

Hold a seminar for the Islaans.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why don’t you create a real estate education platform for the mothers and fathers?

It’s the perfect time since many households have adults and Hoyos just need validation from seeing other Habars interested in buying homes.

Hold a seminar for the Islaans.

This clearly shows that you haven't been to Ohio's Somali enclave. They'll make you proud on how they've woken up to this new home buying dreams. Many families have transited from living in the projects to owning homes in the suburbs.

Just because you are product of Toronto doesn't mean we are all criminals and that we live in the projects

This clearly shows that you haven't been to Ohio's Somali enclave. They'll make you proud on how they've woken up to this new home buying dreams. Many families have transited from living in the projects to owning homes in the suburbs.

Just because you are product of Toronto doesn't mean we are all criminals and that we live in the projects

Im not from Toronto.

Ciyaal Kacaan in Toronto missed the biggest property boom in Toronto history.

There’s still a long road ahead for Somali North Americans.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Im not from Toronto.

Ciyaal Kacaan in Toronto missed the biggest property boom in Toronto history.

There’s still a long road ahead for Somali North Americans.

Dude! We use to think that you were the Marco Polo of the Somalis but apparently there's a kid roaming around the world who's currently in SL

An adult doesn’t need guidance to avoid gangs.(18 and up) If they want to seek the bullet I would not stop them even if they were my relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.