Geeljire killing fields of Canada had a massacre today, 4 shot 2 dead, 2 abt 2 board bus 2 Aakhiro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN to the dead.

I bet the killers were geeljiires.

Actually we shouldn't call them geeljiires, it's an insult to the actual geeljiires who are doing something useful with their lives.

Jeesto

VIP
Why tf are you only posting negative shit about Somalis? :bell:How come you never post any positive news that comes out of Somalis and/or Somalia? :ivers::farmajoyaab:
Who's paying you to spread lies and fake news about us and tarnish whatever little waji and reputation we've left? Nacalaa:kodaksmiley:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The only ones who will suffer in this cases is the parents who get to bury their kids

Why is it all the Time Canada Somalis killing each other ??

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why tf are you only posting negative shit about Somalis? :bell:How come you never post any positive news that comes out of Somalis and/or Somalia? :ivers::farmajoyaab:
Who's paying you to spread lies and fake news about us and tarnish whatever little waji and reputation we've left? Nacalaa:kodaksmiley:

:bell: What's next ? Are you gonna blame me for the civil war ? Are you gonna blame me for being ranked the most corrupt for the past 15 years ?

This Generation was set up for failure from the Ciyaal Kacaan. What’s mind boggling is how the older generation rarely created communities and community leaders to direct our parents to get out of these (temporary refugee camps) called projects. The entire Somali household globally is shattered and this is the result of Somalis not taking thier Xoolo dacaal seriously.

Households went from eating together and saving Xoolo together for centuries; to where Hoyo eats alone at home and cooks food for grown ass men and women who don’t even contribute to the bills.

A new class of Somalis will emerge from these ashes in the next decade and they will direct Somali excellence. There’s an explosion of Man-child’s and Women-child’s in our community—30 year old men who behave irresponsibility. There are young women who are buying 5k bags while living with Hoyo and having complete disregard for the pooling money together to get out of these hoods.

A Somali household with 5 adults who earn an average of 25$/hour each can haul in $100/perhour, that’s $24,000 per MONTH.
:mahubowtf:

Brothers don’t eat with Brothers, sisters don’t dress eachother, Hoyo and Abow don’t sit on the same table.

In the next 10 years, I’m looking forward to see the groups who made it out of these projects and broken mindsets, to connect and build wealth together.

The lower class has ruined the Somali image. This Neef class doesn’t care about improving, working, or even Somalinimo. We will see these neefs in 10 years and there’s nothing more disgusting then seeing a 40year old who lived in canada for 30 years and has nothing to show for it.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
You can’t take action based on positive news. You need to constantly bring up negative things so you can improve and move forward. A car’s tires need road surface if the car is to get anywhere.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
AUN to the dead.

I bet the killers were geeljiires.

Actually we shouldn't call them geeljiires, it's an insult to the actual geeljiires who are doing something useful with their lives.
Of course the killers were geeljires. This is actually good news. 2 degenerates were eliminated, 2 others shot and have charges pending and the degenerates that pulled the trigger will spend time in jail, taking it up the bum. Good day all around. Degenerates either dead, wounded or in jail.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This Generation was set up for failure from the Ciyaal Kacaan. What’s mind boggling is how the older generation rarely created communities and community leaders to direct our parents to get out of these (temporary refugee camps) called projects. The entire Somali household globally is shattered and this is the result of Somalis not taking thier Xoolo dacaal seriously.

Households went from eating together and saving Xoolo together for centuries; to where Hoyo eats alone at home and cooks food for grown ass men and women who don’t even contribute to the bills.

A new class of Somalis will emerge from these ashes in the next decade and they will direct Somali excellence. There’s an explosion of Man-child’s and Women-child’s in our community—30 year old men who behave irresponsibility. There are young women who are buying 5k bags while living with Hoyo and having complete disregard for the pooling money together to get out of these hoods.

A Somali household with 5 adults who earn an average of 25$/hour each can haul in $100/perhour, that’s $24,000 per MONTH.
:mahubowtf:

Brothers don’t eat with Brothers, sisters don’t dress eachother, Hoyo and Abow don’t sit on the same table.

In the next 10 years, I’m looking forward to see the groups who made it out of these projects and broken mindsets, to connect and build wealth together.

The lower class has ruined the Somali image. This Neef class doesn’t care about improving, working, or even Somalinimo. We will see these neefs in 10 years and there’s nothing more disgusting then seeing a 40year old who lived in canada for 30 years and has nothing to show for it.

giphy.gif

Ninyahoow sii loo jooga bad ku hadashaa hadalo quwad weyn.

One of the paragraphs that I concur with is the many hooyos who are accessory to dulanimada/axmaqnimada caruurtoooda because of how they allow them to live with them way into their 30s. There are numerous families who suffer silently due to their children never leaving the nest. These grown ass children eat for free, their hooyo being in the kitchen for the past 34 years for them. If they are ever forced to pay anything is when the hooyo manages to get them to pay the utility. Hada these are cats between the ages of 26-33 :faysalwtf:

A 26-33 year old back home has 6 kids and hustling. Some girls are grandmothers at 34 back home but in Canada a 34 year old is still going to the shisha joint :farole:

These hooyos outa cut the umbilical cord once the kid reaches 21. Parents must force them to pay the rent of nothing else but Walahi if these kids are allowed to live on with them for free then they are set up to fail miserably. Btw everyone wakes up the child is already 40 years old. At this point the hooyo is 67 and eating pills like bariis. everything is too late by then.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Of course the killers were geeljires. This is actually good news. 2 degenerates were eliminated, 2 others shot and have charges pending and the degenerates that pulled the trigger will spend time in jail, taking it up the bum. Good day all around. Degenerates either dead, wounded or in jail.
Please don't forget to mention that 2 of them are waiting to board the bus to Aakhiro (in coma)

"The two men that succumbed to their injuries have been identified as Nasurdin Nasir, 26, of Toronto, and Terrell Carr, 24, originally from Toronto, but recently a resident of Calgary."
AUN :(

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Canadian youth are failures in their culture they dont know their culture they think their

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I dont understand, Canada is a nice country? Whats their problem, nacalaa. I was thinking in the future i could move to Canada and settle there, shit. God damn it

None of them are Somali. I would have heard something by now. I find out information before the police can even post a news release online.

Toronto is very safe. I am sure you have 5x the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending