Geeljire food vs Middle Eastern food? (What’s your pick)

How about Ugali?

Please don't say Fufu...

Somalis call it soor, it was introduced to us by reer xamar/swahili type people and bantu somalis recently. Europeans brought corn over from the Americas a few hundred years and introduced it to the Madows.

Somalis call it soor, it was introduced to us by reer xamar/swahili type people and bantu somalis recently. Europeans brought corn over from the Americas a few hundred years and introduced it to the Madows.
It actually came from an Italian dish called Polenta.

I know but my actual question is, is ugali appropriated? did it originate in the swahili coast?, is why what I am asking.

I guess. Benadiri/Swahilis and other bantus have been eating it for hundreds of years and it was brought to them by Europeans from the Americans who got it from the Native Americans there.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Even Ethiopia coffee beans are called Arabica and they exported it to the world just because a peasant farmer luckily lived on top of a coffee bean bush and chewed on the beans after he saw his goats get hyperactive from chewing on it doesn't mean he invented the coffee drink. Kkkkkkk L for the bugeyed ppl

Even Ethiopia coffee beans are called Arabica and they exported it to the world just because a peasant farmer luckily lived on top of a coffee bean bush and chewed on the beans after he saw his goats get hyperactive from chewing on it doesn't mean he invented the coffee drink. Kkkkkkk L for the bugeyed ppl
Credits for the invention of the Coffee drink goes to Yemeni Arabs.

Ethios are trying to piggy back of the achievements of Italians & Arabs who made the Coffee drink we know today.

Apollo

VIP
Credits for the invention of the Coffee drink goes to Yemeni Arabs.

Ethios are trying to piggy back of the achievements of Italians & Arabs who made the Coffee drink we know today.

The idea of the Croissant comes from the Umayyad or Ottoman invasions into Europe, kkkk. They were celebrating victory over Islamic forces.

Croissant is Islamophobic food. :lol:

The idea of the Croissant comes from the Umayyad or Ottoman invasions into Europe, kkkk. They were celebrating victory over Islamic forces.

Croissant is Islamophobic food. :lol:
I was aware of that lol. It originated in Austria. The Austrians were at the forefront in the fight against the Ottomans.

Trending